Re: Your other go-to podcasts...

fireproof78 wrote:

Also, Scott Johnson is an extremely busy dude, at least on the internet. Frogpants Studios has something like 6 podcasts, I think, and Johnson is a part of at least 3, if not more of them.

It certainly is more, Scott does 12 podcasts (although a couple are done in 'seasons' and one is occasional) and usually guests on others. Frogpants is also home to more than another dozen hosted by his friends and many have their own sites (Sword & Laser and Coverville for example). He really is a busy guy and he has a nice family too, it's quite sickening big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Bump!

I just discovered The Dead Authors Podcast and it's absolutely wonderful. It consists of H. G. Wells (played by Paul F. Tompkins) traveling in his time machine to interview a series of dead authors about their life and works; said authors are played by all manner of improv comedians. I've so far listened to both parts of the L. Ron Hubbard interview, which is one of the most hysterical things I've ever heard, and the panel featuring Philip K. Dick and Hunter S. Thompson in conversation, which is about as coherent as you'd imagine.

Last edited by DarthPraxus (2017-08-18 22:05:11)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

It's hard to explain how much you've sold me on this.

If you could hit homers like this all the time, imagine what you'd be capable of.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

lNSTEAD OF A DARK LORD YOU WOULD HAVE A QUEEEEEEEEEEEN

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I'm really enjoying ]Storybreak by Freddie Wong of that guy from youtube fame.

He, and a pair of writers sit down and break the story for a movie or TV show based on a famous IP. Sometimes this is a straight up attempt at the best way to adapt something, like Zelda into a new medium others they have more fun with it like Jar Jar: A Star Wars Story.

They even take films like Jumper and try and work out how it could be a better movie which reminded me a lot of another podcast I used to listen to...

Extended Edition - 134 Blade Runner 2049
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

Faldor wrote:

I'm really enjoying ]Storybreak by Freddie Wong of that guy from youtube fame.

He, and a pair of writers sit down and break the story for a movie or TV show based on a famous IP. Sometimes this is a straight up attempt at the best way to adapt something, like Zelda into a new medium others they have more fun with it like Jar Jar: A Star Wars Story.

They even take films like Jumper and try and work out how it could be a better movie which reminded me a lot of another podcast I used to listen to...

Thank you for the suggestion. Been really looking for some more film podcasts to build off of my library of sound smile

God loves you!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down