Re: In this thread we live in a post-apocalyptic world.

My mouth is always dry.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Try consuming less marijuana.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Jeffery Harrell wrote:

Try consuming less marijuana.

Illogical.  I find the most efficient way to deal with marijuana-induced drymouth is to consume alcoholic beverages.  Doing so results in not only a pleasantly moist mouth, but the feeling that your scull is melting wonderfully over your brain like butter.

When.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Less? No. Obviously the only way is to consume marijuana constantly, interweaving cigarettes and beer until before you realize it it's tomorrow. It also helps when you have to eat rats and bugs when you run out of twinkies.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Rats? You get rats? Rats have protein and vitamins. Rats are luxury compared to how I've been air-quotes feeding myself lo these many months.

I could kill for a good rat right about now.

Mmm. Rat.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm working on scoring some Teaguesteak as we speak.

When.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sooooooooooooooo dirty.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Kyle wrote:

The above statement was made by a 300 pound pro wrestler with a beard.  Take that into consideration before getting upset if it was something stupid.

In our new post-apocalyptic world, I hope you're wearing that on a sign around your neck.

Come to think of it, it wasn't a bad idea to do that BEFORE the apocalypse, too.

Posted from my iPad
http://trek.fm

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I don't think a 300 pound wrestler needs a sign saying "I'm a big fucking dangerous guy"

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Perhaps the sign is in braille for those who are vision-impaired.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I look deceptively cuddly, is the problem.

When.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I have the opposite problem.

Why will no one ever cuddle me?!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm going to Super Wal-Mart for guns and food. Then I'm going to pick up an RV (they make them here in northern Indiana) and a trailer and go looking for the fastest car I can find. When I found a Ferrari or Lambo, I'd drive it around at high speed until I got tired of looking for babes to ferry back to my RV. Then we'd roll to Washington DC and check out the White House to see if there's any government left or else sleep in the Lincoln Bedroom. And then just keep movin'.

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

We'll have a sweet post-apocalyptic DC DIF meetup.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I like this idea. Stocking up on food, getting a lot of gas in tanks and heading that way. Should be there in a week or so.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Alcohol running low.
Skin burns.
Underground fortification holding well at least.
I will die in NY.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Okay, so I've got some good news and some … not-as-good news.

First, preparations for the meet-up are going great. I managed to find some unspoiled canned goods in the back of a bombed-out grocery store, so we'll have eats when you guys get here. Hope you like canned pumpkin.

Now the not-so-good news. I think the zombies are getting smarter. They're hunting in packs now, using basic tactics. Also, I overheard a couple of them arguing about literary criticism. But it sounded like they've never heard of Roland Barthes, so, you know. They aren't THAT smart.

Oh. On your way here, avoid Phoenix. Rumor on the shortwave has it that that place is overrun with religious fanatics.

Last edited by Jeffery Harrell (2010-05-02 17:03:38)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

*STATIC*-is a message for any survi- *STATIC* -eft out there. We need *STATIC* immediatly, we have wounded *STATIC* *STATIC*There isn't many of us left *STATIC* -bout 15 or so. *STATIC* trapped in a *STATIC* -ilitary bunker.*STATIC*  -need food and water. *STATIC* -Ease help us. *STATIC* *STATIC* *STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC* Oh god! Oh god! *STATIC**STATIC**STATIC* Secure the doors, *CRASH**STATIC* Help us, for the love of god help us!! *STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC*
*STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC**STATIC*

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Remarkable discovery! The zombies are not zombies at all! I saw their shambling gait and agonizing slowness and thought they were the infected undead, but it turns out they're all just former baristas.

So if this isn't a zombie apocalypse … then just what kind of apocalypse IS it?

(In keeping with the theme, everybody should read this immediately. It's Dr. Strangelovecraft.)

Thumbs up Thumbs down