Re: "Extended Edition" Community Podcast

I honestly have zero recollection of recording this last one.

Tomahawk Ellingsen

www.extendededition.net

Episode 134 Blade Runner 2049

Extended Edition - 134 Blade Runner 2049
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

Faldor wrote:

You're not losing anything by avoiding Independence Day: Resurgence; it really is quite awful. Emmerich had Jeff Goldblum & Brent Spiner and no idea how to use them.

On one of the DiF commentaries somebody quipped: "Shyamalan is on his way back!". It's no longer a joke after Split  tongue

Denis Villeneuve at the helm really gives me hope. Aside from The Martian (easily my favorite Mars movie nowadays), Ridley Scott's work hasn't been great lately (I'd rather wander through the desert for 40 years than watch Exodus again).

We all float down here...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

MartyJ wrote:

(easily my favorite Mars movie nowadays)

It really knocked Mars Needs Moms off the top spot, eh? wink

Extended Edition - 134 Blade Runner 2049
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

MartyJ wrote:

(I'd rather wander through the desert for 40 years than watch Exodus again).

I see what you did there ;D

Witness me!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Faldor wrote:

Mars Needs Moms

Doesn't hold a candle to Doom - an awesomely rich story with complex characters, subtle acting, accurate science...
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2005/startracks/051031/rock.jpg

We all float down here...

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

MartyJ wrote:
Faldor wrote:

You're not losing anything by avoiding Independence Day: Resurgence; it really is quite awful. Emmerich had Jeff Goldblum & Brent Spiner and no idea how to use them.

On one of the DiF commentaries somebody quipped: "Shyamalan is on his way back!". It's no longer a joke after Split  tongue

Denis Villeneuve at the helm really gives me hope. Aside from The Martian (easily my favorite Mars movie nowadays), Ridley Scott's work hasn't been great lately (I'd rather wander through the desert for 40 years than watch Exodus again).

Just watch "The Ten Commandments" and be grateful you didn't have to work on that film.

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down