Re: A Breaking Bad Conversation Thread w/ *SPOILERS* Up the Wazoo

Hey, Eddie's friend is doing an AMA right now. What a coincidence.

"The Doctor is Submarining through our brains." --Teague

Thumbs up Thumbs down

So that just happened...

Now Walt's out of town for what, at least 8-9 months*? What draws him back to ABQ?

My guess is that he finds out Jesse is cooking for Jack's gang, so he comes back to town to kill them all. I thought there was a chance he would let Jesse go after Hank died, but now it seems clear that he has 0 interest in letting Jesse live. And Jack & Co. crossed him by using Jesse instead of killing him, so they'll have to pay for that.

Jesse told them about the tape he made with Hank and Gomie, I think Marie would have known about that, so maybe Jack goes after the rest of Walt's family to tie up loose ends. That would be a different reason for coming back than my first thought, but either way I'm thinking the huge gun is to take out some neo-Nazis (and Jesse).

* 52nd birthday in the flash-forward in 501, 51st birthday in 504, the montage in 508 was ~3 months I think?

Last edited by michaeljb (2013-09-16 02:55:38)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah, "Ozymandias" was pretty uneventful, huh?

After this episode, it's even more clear that the relevance of Shelley's sonnet is two-fold. Not only has Walt's meth-based empire crumbled, but so has the "empire" of his family. All this time he'd been able to maintain both empires, and now the one crumbling down has toppled over the other. If Walt does get away, it's possible he could build another drug empire, but he can't repair what's been broken at home. From the fam's point of view, Walt is Hank's murderer, Skyler's attempted murderer, and Holly's kidnapper. Clearly Thanksgivings at the White household would be awkward.

When Walt told Jesse about Jane, it almost felt like there was a missing line there. Walt's logic seems to be that he blames Jesse for causing the chain of events that led to Hank's death. I expected Jesse's retort to be something like "Well now we're even, I guess." But it's more realistic the way the writers had it. Jesse was hysterical, not in any state of mind to deliver a snappy comeback.   

There was no levity whatsoever in this episode. From here on out, that's the way it might be. The rational, calculating Walt is being consumed by emotions. It made no sense to take Holly with him when he fled the house. But it made emotional sense in that Walt begged his wife and son to come with him, and when they refused, he grabbed the only family member he could carry. (Leaving his own kid at the firehouse was, for me, one of the most fucked up things WW has ever done. Btw, did Walt turn the fire truck's lights on, or did Holly? Clever girl...)

Cranston has said that the series ends in a way that's utterly unrelenting and brutal. It feels like we're already there, but apparently it gets more savage. You let that sink in.

I was surprised at how surprised Junior was. When his aunt and mom told him what was up (hey, who was working the register at that time?), he was incredulous. It would have been funny if he'd said "Yeah, um, I figured dad was a meth cook!" All this time I guess I've imagined that Junior was quietly suspicious that something weird was up with dear old dad. Maybe I figured the writers would at some point do the old someone-with-a-disability-is-actually-sharp-as-a-tack trope with Junior, but once again they did something way better than I expected.

The phone conversation with Skyler reveals Walt's true feelings. Skyler's crime, in his mind, was "disrespect" and not believing in him. Hank crossed me, and you toe the line or you'll end up like him, he tells her. I think he's serious.

Part of the reason Gus Fring was better at this whole drug kingpin thing was because he had no family to protect, no reputation to maintain except as the manager of Los Pollos Hermanos. And he had no ego, no wish that others would recognize and appreciate his brilliance. And of course there's the fact that he was ruthless in ways that Walt even now can't bring himself to be. Gus would have shot his DEA brother-in-law himself, or probably killed him long before things came down to a showdown in the desert.

Hot damn did I dig that episode.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://i.imgur.com/L2jC4Fg.png

http://i.imgur.com/1WiI1MY.jpg

Show
http://i.imgur.com/UkSlvDD.jpg

Last edited by PorridgeGun (2014-01-12 21:27:42)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

This ThinkProgress piece hits the nail on the head for me.

Alyssa Rosenberg is very good at off-the-cuff story analysis (she did a great article on ELYSIUM too). I wish we could get her on the show.

Rob wrote:

Leaving his own kid at the firehouse was, for me, one of the most fucked up things WW has ever done.

This was the only halfway-decent thing he did this whole episode. He actually realized he'd gone too far in something and handed her over so she could get home (he pinned identifying info to her clothes and, yes, flipped on the lights).

Rob wrote:

The phone conversation with Skyler reveals Walt's true feelings. Skyler's crime, in his mind, was "disrespect" and not believing in him. Hank crossed me, and you toe the line or you'll end up like him, he tells her. I think he's serious.

I think it was intended to be clear from the way he broke down that he knew the police were listening in and wanted to confess to everything and clear Skyler's from being implicated in any wrongdoing.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

^^ Ya, that phone call is semi-redeeming in that way, although he's so far gone that it can be a bit hard to tell which parts of the call are serious and which are staged for the cops.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

My personal thoughts on the episode:

http://i.imgur.com/5dLUHvD.png

Well, okay then.  That happened. smile

I presume we're now going to close the loop and see Walt return home to take care of whatever business he's come to take care of.   Of course, gven the way this show likes to jump around in time we could get an entire flashback episode of Walt and Skyler's wedding for all I know.

The questions I'm most curious about now - why is Jesse still alive after all these months?  (Because he clearly will be.)   Is he the sole master of the blue meth and thus too valuable to get rid of?  Is he still a prisoner or is he running the show?   And good grief, Uncle Jack and co. already grabbed 70-some million dollars and they'll have been cooking for months... how much cash is piled up NOW?

I was running back through the series in my mind last night, and I was imagining a scenario where Walt never decided to cook meth. Walter is on his deathbed, but the rest of the world is doing just fine. Krazy-8 helped the DEA bust Jesse. He'll spend a couple years in jail, but once he gets through the court-mandated rehab, he might come out the other side a better person. Hank and Gomie are alive and well, and Hank is happy with Marie. Mike is watching his granddaughter play on the playground. Gale is happily cooking for Gus, who is perfectly pleased with Gale's 96%-pure output (and his subservient nature.) It was sort of a twisted It's A Wonderful Life. I couldn't think of a single character who wouldn't have been better off had Walt just died of lung cancer. Would his family be in dire financial straits? Sure, but they wouldn't be psychologically and emotionally scarred, forever unable to shake the specter of Walt's monstrous deeds done in their names. Breaking Bad has always been about cause and effect, and nothing demonstrated it better than Walt screaming, "We're supposed to be a family!" while his wife and son cowered from him in fear. In trying to save his family, he destroyed it. What an arc.

Also, WOW with the comments on that Think Progress piece. I can't believe people are still willing to defend Walt's actions, so far as to say that Hank's death was his own fault.

Last edited by Doctor Submarine (2013-09-16 13:57:34)

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

michaeljb wrote:

Jesse told them about the tape he made with Hank and Gomie, I think Marie would have known about that, so maybe Jack goes after the rest of Walt's family to tie up loose ends. That would be a different reason for coming back than my first thought, but either way I'm thinking the huge gun is to take out some neo-Nazis (and Jesse).

It seems logical that Marie would know about the tape and give it to the DEA. At this point Skyler can confirm a handful of things on it, particularly the "Walter White is a meth cook" aspect...the rest of the tape gains pretty solid credibility after that part of it is confirmed. Especially with Jesse, Hank, and Gomez all missing and presumed dead.

Dorkman wrote:

This was the only halfway-decent thing he did this whole episode. He actually realized he'd gone too far in something and handed her over so she could get home (he pinned identifying info to her clothes and, yes, flipped on the lights)...

I think it was intended to be clear from the way he broke down that he knew the police were listening in and wanted to confess to everything and clear Skyler's from being implicated in any wrongdoing.

Agreed. At this point Walt realizes that there is truly no way out for him. Skyler's realization of what he was doing was pretty awesome to see, as well. The "I'm sorry" meaning she understood was incredible.

One thing that bothers/worries me is that both returning Holly and taking the heat off Skyler are both redeeming acts...and honestly I don't think Walter should really be redeemed in any way. He's gotten worse and worse and worse as the series as gone on, even at a breaking point in his character I feel like him turning "good" just isn't believable to me anymore.

That said...no one who works on the show seems to indicate that Walter will rise from the ashes to be seen as a hero at the end, so it's totally possible that these could be the final two acts of goodness Walter ever performs, before going on a rampage that leaves even more destruction and horror in it's wake.

Trey wrote:

I presume we're now going to close the loop and see Walt return home to take care of whatever business he's come to take care of.

The questions I'm most curious about now - why is Jesse still alive after all these months?  (Because he clearly will be.)   Is he the sole master of the blue meth and thus too valuable to get rid of?  Is he still a prisoner or is he running the show?   And good grief, Uncle Jack and co. already grabbed 70-some million dollars and they'll have been cooking for months... how much cash is piled up NOW?

Yeah, 2 episodes left and we caught up to the flash forwards. Probably close the loop in the next episode while setting the stage for the climax and aftermath in the final hour.

Jesse is a weird situation. Todd got the cook to upper-70's in purity on his own, so I can't imagine it would take too long for him to learn how to keep it blue and get the purity up a little more (the blue is more important according to Lydia). If Todd can cook it, I can't think of a reason why they would keep Jesse alive. He's nothing but a loose end. Maybe Lydia steps in, because she's the only one that would actually care about "blue & 85% pure" vs "blue & 96% pure".

I do find myself interested in seeing how Todd would take it if Lydia was the one demanding Jesse live.

Speaking of Todd...holy shit, dude. "I'm sorry for your loss." Holy shit.

Doctor Submarine wrote:

Also, WOW with the comments on that Think Progress piece. I can't believe people are still willing to defend Walt's actions, so far as to say that Hank's death was his own fault.

Still have to go read the ThinkProgress post, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if that was the sentiment of the comments.

I think it speaks to how ingrained traditional storytelling is on a majority of the viewers. I mean, Walt is set up at the start as the sympathetic protagonist. I remember reading an interview with Cranston about Walter White, and he said flat out that part of the show itself was to just constantly make Walter worse and worse, to see how far they could push the audience before they gave up on the notion that he was in any way the hero. I imagine many of the rationalizations by viewers defending Walt are done because they simply can't wrap their head around the idea that he's actually the bad guy.

I mean, no one wants to see someone they care about fall from grace, and we all make excuses for friends and loved ones regarding their motives and actions -- to some extent. There's a softer line when it comes to a tv show in terms of being ok with something that you wouldn't be in real lift, obviously...so when I see people defending Walter or projecting blame that deservedly belongs on Walt (not that there isn't enough blame/mistakes to go around), then I think about how the show actually goes beyond just an art form in terms of the media itself, but also in that it's actually folded the audience itself into the performance.

More thoughts to come, I'm sure. A second and third viewing should happen in the next few days...

OH WAIT!

Also...Hank is awesome. He could be kind of a jerk at times and certainly his anger issues and pit-bull tenacity caused some problems, but he was always the hero in this. I'm glad he got his high-note closure, I'm glad he got to go out like a fucking bad-ass, and I'm glad that he got one last dig in on Walter before he died.

It's a shame to see him go, but other than him making it to the end, this was probably the most satisfying conclusion for his story.

Last edited by BBQ (2013-09-16 15:42:23)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

BBQ wrote:

One thing that bothers/worries me is that both returning Holly and taking the heat off Skyler are both redeeming acts...and honestly I don't think Walter should really be redeemed in any way. He's gotten worse and worse and worse as the series as gone on, even at a breaking point in his character I feel like him turning "good" just isn't believable to me anymore.

For Walt "good" has always been anything pro-Walt's-family, and "bad" is anything that threatens Walt's family.   Returning Holly and giving Skyler an alibi are pro-family, and completely in character for him. 

Even the most evil villain thinks they're the hero of their personal story - Walt certainly thinks that.   Whether or not we outsiders see him as redeemable is our own business. smile

I do think returning Holly was partly because Walt realized she would be better off (for now) with Skyler... but also because Walt would be better off making his escape without an infant to have to care for.

Also:

http://www.pinkfive.com/images/post/methdamon.jpg

Rian Johnson has published some cool photos from the set of "Ozymandias."

He did a swell job. The foreshadowing of the chef's knife could have been a tad more subtle, but Johnson clearly gets the show. Cool opening sequence, cool death scene for Hank. Nice work. The "Blood Money" episode Cranston directed earlier this season is still my favorite, believe it or not.

Also: Meth Damon. Oh my yes. It's great how, in uncle Jack's gang, Todd is clearly "the brainy one." Not surprising that dudes in a white supremacist group have below-average I.Q.s, I guess.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The occasional "redeeming" moments for Walt are testament to the incredible writing of the show. When Walt gave the nod that signed Jesse's death warrant, that was the moment he should have become unforgivable. If not then, when he gave the nod to torture and kill Jesse. If not then, the moment he decided he needed to throw the first stone by telling Jesse about Jane. That wasn't a self-serving confession. That was a calculated, cold-blooded move to break Jesse.

Those moments were designed to finally seal the deal with us, the audience, that the final consequences for his choices, the ones we'll see him reap in the final hours of the story, are going to be deserved. To make us want to see him punished for his crimes.

The fact that we still fucking feel for the guy when he breaks down weeping for the loss of his family goes to the heart of what this show has become and why it's so great -- because it has never given us the easy answer, the ability to say "Well, Walt is an inhuman monster. Like any movie monster, we can enjoy his rampage and then cheer when he's finally destroyed, content that good always wins." Breaking Bad has never forgotten, nor let us forget, that Walt is absolutely human. He's not a demon or a creature from beyond or some other kind of Other. He is us, his mistakes and flaws recognizable as the same ones that reside in our own hearts, our ability to justify his evil in increments, just as he has, an object lesson -- and a warning -- about how easy it is to do in real life, too.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yes, that.

It's especially clever that they opened the episode with a flashback to where this all began.   

Over the course of the series we've seen every step of Walt's transformation, so we're not aware of how much has changed.  But when they showed us a reminder of the likable schlump that Walt used to be, it feels shocking to see that he was literally a different person then.

Last night's episode was the true "ending" of Walt's story - the circle is closed, all Walt's plans have failed, the family he cared about is in ruins and will never be the same, and everybody knows everything.  The only thing left was either to turn himself in, or run.

But Jesse's story isn't over yet.  Whether Walt's coming back to rescue Jesse, or destroy him for good, or  for some reason that doesn't involve Jesse at all, who knows.  But no matter what, Walt is finished.  The question now is whether Jesse can be saved.

Dorkman wrote:

That wasn't a self-serving confession. That was a calculated, cold-blooded move to break Jesse.

Really? I read that as Walt making sure it's Jessie that puts the bullet in him to put him out of his misery.... to activate him.... the same way Jane's death was to Activate Jessie...

/Z

Thumbs up Thumbs down

No, I think that time has passed. Walt was perfectly prepared to watch Jesse take a bullet to the head. It was Todd who stopped it, and he wasn't manipulated by Walt to do so. Walt does not expect to see Jesse alive again, he just wanted to make sure he suffered first. In his eyes, Jesse got Hank killed, so he wants to give some of that pain back.

I think there's a good chance that what you're saying will be the consequence of him doing so, but I don't believe it was Walt's intention.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Trey wrote:

For Walt "good" has always been anything pro-Walt's-family, and "bad" is anything that threatens Walt's family.   Returning Holly and giving Skyler an alibi are pro-family, and completely in character for him.

Even the most evil villain thinks they're the hero of their personal story - Walt certainly thinks that.   Whether or not we outsiders see him as redeemable is our own business.

Oh, I certainly agree that those moves were in character, though I'd point out that many times Walt did something he felt was "pro-Walt's-family" was not actually the case *cough*premiseoftheshow*cough*

I guess "believable" wasn't the right way to put it. I guess if I had to pinpoint it, it was that I worry that it felt more like him being self-sacrificing, rather than what it was, him losing. I'm going off a single watch, and it's not like that show is easily digestible, so it's possible that while it was all there I just wanted it to be less subtle (which I'm sure I'll ease back on the more I watch it and think on it, because BB has always done subtle amazingly).

Holly crying for her mother was, what I felt, the true moment of when Walter realized he had lost his family for good...and again it's probably just my desire for the moment to be less subtle, which in the long run I'll go back on because BB usually uses just the right amount.

I'm curious if they are going to address the fact that Walt actually saddled Skyler with yet another deception, even if it was supposed to help her. By taking all the blame himself, Skyler is now going to be lying to her son, daughter, sister, everyone about her complicity for the rest of her life. Even in trying to be self-sacrificing, he added a burden on her. She knows she turned, the person she was (is?), but she'll forever have to deal with that alone because otherwise she gives up the battered-wife persona she'll need to not end up in jail...which (ultimate irony) might even be true, but not in the way she'll have to project to everyone she knows.

Dorkman wrote:

The fact that we still fucking feel for the guy when he breaks down weeping for the loss of his family goes to the heart of what this show has become and why it's so great -- because it has never given us the easy answer, the ability to say "Well, Walt is an inhuman monster. Like any movie monster, we can enjoy his rampage and then cheer when he's finally destroyed, content that good always wins." Breaking Bad has never forgotten, nor let us forget, that Walt is absolutely human. He's not a demon or a creature from beyond or some other kind of Other. He is us, his mistakes and flaws recognizable as the same ones that reside in our own hearts, our ability to justify his evil in increments just as he has an object lesson -- and a warning -- about how easy it is to do in real life, too.

He's no Xenomorph from Alien or Ron Silver in Timecop, but he's no longer just a guy that's made some mistakes along the way....he's a full-fledged Villain.

Last edited by BBQ (2013-09-16 20:39:14)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well, Trey, you were right. The Jane thing did come back. And I did NOT see it coming. Holy shit.

Nothing that happened in this episode, I guessed beforehand. And I'm still not sure how we're going to reconnect with the flash forwards.

I do believe Jesse is somehow gonna get out of this alive. He deserves it, after all that's happened. But is he going to be the one who pulls the trigger on Walt? I still don't know.

Right now I believe too that the big gun we see in the flash forwards is for the neo-nazis. But how is Walt going to learn about them? What will upset him so much that he'll decide to go back to Albuquerque? After everything that's happened, I don't think he'd come back just because he's learned that they overtook his empire. He knows he's lost. Or is his pride going to win again? He would certainly not come back because they have Jesse - he was ready to let him be tortured and die.

My guess is that they're going to go after Skyler and Junior. Why? I'm not sure. But to me, they're the only reason Walt would come back for revenge. That, or:

Jesse is freed - how? Todd? - and decides he wants revenge. For Brock, for all the lies - and now for Jane. During his - probably - months of captivity, I think Walt's last words will have had time to make his rage grow. I don't think he'd go as far as to hurt or kill them, but use them to make Walt come back? I'd buy that.

This is going to be a long week.

Last edited by Saniss (2013-09-16 20:37:31)

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Saniss wrote:

Nothing that happened in this episode, I guessed beforehand. And I'm still not sure how we're going to reconnect with the flash forwards.

Yeah, admittedly I really thought we'd end this episode in a way that has the start of the next episode pick up where the flash-forwards ended...but it seems more likely now that we'll catch up either somewhere in the middle or even at the end of the next episode. Still could be possible that they pick up the flash forwards and reveal the mysteries around why/when he's come back as the episode unfolds.

Saniss wrote:

I do believe Jesse is somehow gonna get out of this alive. He deserves it, after all that's happened.

I'll note that it seems like what a character deserves on Breaking Bad means nothing about the outcome of their story. For the briefest of moments in this past episode, I thought Jesse wasn't making it out of that desert..even though every story-telling aspect of my brain knew better.

Saniss wrote:

Right now I believe too that the big gun we see in the flash forwards is for the neo-nazis. But how is Walt going to learn about them? What will upset him so much that he'll decide to go back to Albuquerque?

On the phone call, Walter says that he still has things he needs to do...so I'm not sure there's a "revelation" that needs to happen to bring him back to Albuquerque. He could very well be leaving town as a way to regroup and prepare. He may not have the plan yet, but it's entirely possible that the "goal" is already decided.

Though, the most obvious revelation would be finding out the Nazi's went back on their promise to kill Jesse and that he/they are cooking his formula. That said, he could go back to enact revenge on Jack's gang for Hank and the Money -- only to discover once there that they've put Jesse into slavery...which could be an interesting dilemma.

IS IT SUNDAY YET?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

BBQ wrote:

On the phone call, Walter says that he still has things he needs to do...

True, I forgot about that. Which is stupid of me because when Walt shook hands with Jack, I knew it was only to get out of the desert alive and come back later for revenge.

Forget my theories about Jesse's revenge. I like the idea that Walt's going to face a dilemma when seeing what they did with him. I still believe though that what Walt said about Jane is going to come back, and hard.

Then, one last question: do you think this episode was a conclusion for Skyler and Junior? That they're now out of the picture, and we'll only see the aftermath of this situation for them?

Last edited by Saniss (2013-09-16 21:05:14)

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Walt's reasons for wanting Jesse dead are all pretty much invalid now.    He has no personal grudge against Jesse and never did - any more than he hated (or even knew the names of) all those murdered jailhouse witnesses.    Walt's actions toward Jesse have always been driven by Jesse's usefulness and/or threat to Walt at any given moment.

So at first he hired the Nazis to kill Jesse because Jesse was working with Hank to bring Walt down.  Then he was willing to let the Nazis execute Jesse in exchange for letting Hank live, but that was never going to happen.  So then he gladly let the Nazis take Jesse so Walt himself could walk away, go get his family and escape.   Except - Walt's own family screwed up that plan by refusing to run away with him.   

So now Walt's lost everything... but there's also no potential harm to Walt if Jesse lives.  The house of cards has already collapsed.  So I don't think Walt's come all the way back to do harm to Jesse.  I think in some twisted Walt-logic way, it may be the opposite.

Trey wrote:

Walt's reasons for wanting Jesse dead are all pretty much invalid now.    He has no personal grudge against Jesse and never did - any more than he hated (or even knew the names of) all those murdered jailhouse witnesses.    Walt's actions toward Jesse have always been driven by Jesse's usefulness and/or threat to Walt at any given moment.

So at first he hired the Nazis to kill Jesse because Jesse was working with Hank to bring Walt down.  Then he was willing to let the Nazis execute Jesse in exchange for letting Hank live, but that was never going to happen.  So then he gladly let the Nazis take Jesse so Walt himself could walk away, go get his family and escape.   Except - Walt's own family screwed up that plan by refusing to run away with him.   

So now Walt's lost everything... but there's also no potential harm to Walt if Jesse lives.  The house of cards has already collapsed.  So I don't think Walt's come all the way back to do harm to Jesse.  I think in some twisted Walt-logic way, it may be the opposite.

Walt doesn't even know that Jesse's alive. The last time he saw Jesse, he had ordered him to be killed. By the way, Gilligan said on the BB Insider's Podcast that Walt initially blamed Jesse for Hank's death, which is why he told the Nazis where he was hiding. Whether or not that will still apply the next time we pick up with Walt is a mystery.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

It seems to me that part of what makes the phone call at the end so fascinating is that it isn't uniformly obvious where the line is between sincere Walt and calculating Walt. Some of the things he said that were intended to make Skyler look less complicit were also skewed expressions of actual resentments he's long felt toward her. And when he cautions her to toe the line or she'll end up like Hank, some of that could be just more bluster and smokescreen and anger, and some of it could be a sincere word of caution to Skyler about just how much she wants to continue working with the cops beyond the missing child/Amber alert stuff. At this point, I'm not sure Walt knows exactly what's going on in his own head, where these demarcations are. He's doing a lot of desperate improvisation lately.

It is pretty cool how the episode is bookended with the phone calls. In the first Skyler is totally clueless, and in the second she knows what's up. Both times Walt appears to have little dignity—he's lying his ass off (pantsless) and then at rock-bottom, on the run.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Trey wrote:

Well, Walt didn't know Jesse was working with Hank when he hired Jack's crew. He found that out in the desert when Jesse showed up with Hank/Gomez.

I agree that up to this point Walt's dealings with Jesse have been about Jesse's perceived usefulness/threat. But all that is out the window now. Jesse betrayed him, spit in his face, and (in Walt's eyes) is the reason Hank is dead.

He's got personal reasons to want Jesse dead now.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

"Bryan Cranston, as I see it, has portrayed these 5 distinct characters throughout the run of the series."

http://i.imgur.com/Denf1oW.jpg

I like this, except I'd have titled the last one "I have no idea who the fuck I am anymore".

Last edited by Saniss (2013-09-16 22:10:14)

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down