Re: Malariathon #1 - Philoserer's Stone

Teague wrote:

btw, here's the unlisted "original" DIF commentary for this movie.

Were those Mugglenet intro videos ever released?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Not really — they were streamed but not archived. You mean the pre-roll packets we made with the MuggleNet hosts?

Hm. I think I have a ZIP file of the MuggleNet videos that we ended up with. Lemme dig.

EDIT: Yep, I do. It's 600 megs, though.  yikes I'm gonna re-download it and maybe throw the clips up on YouTube unlisted-style.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Oh cool, I thought I done imagined the original sorcerers commentary.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Actually, while we're on the subject of Malariathon 'bonus material' for the Special Edition version:

1.  Teague, you don't by any chance have a big, hi-rez version of the scheduling graphic, do you?  The circular one with the films and projected times, etc.?  I always thought that was really beautiful, and would make a nice poster if your original was big enough to be blown up.

2.  I'm probably the only one, but I was faffing around with downloading Chrome and figuring out how Google Hangouts worked for so long that I missed basically all of the "Greatest Hits" montage that was playing before you guys started.  That'd be neat to hear if anybody has it lying around. 

3.  Eddie's recipes?  I know he got tied up with Fighting in Plain Sight stuff right after the Malariathon, but the food he was doing sounded absolutely delicious.

4.  Did anything ever happen with the codes from the chat? 

Totally don't mean to sound all "gimme, gimme, gimme", but I sort of went "hey, it would be neat to see about that, oh and then there was that, and yeah I always meant to ask about that", etc. etc. etc.

For the next hour, everything in this post is strictly based on the available facts.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hm. The codes... nuthin.' hmm Dunno about Eddie's recipes. Here's the schedule graphic — thanks, btw.

http://www.friendsinyourhead.com/potter/images/schedule.png

I used the same one-hour mixdown thingy for the last LCC pre-stream, actually, so you can hear that here:

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Cool!  Ta very much, Teague!

For the next hour, everything in this post is strictly based on the available facts.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I completely dropped the ball on the recipe's, and my sincere bad on that.  It's written, I just need to email them out.

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Don't have much to say, but I am still very much interested in a copy of those Eddie big_smile

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I still had the original DIF file saved. Any plans on giving us the unreleased Chamber of Secrets, or any of the other ones like Green Mile?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Not officially. I also dunno if I have those anywhere.  neutral

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down