Topic: You have 17 hours. Good luck.

If this Kickstarter reaches its goal, I will be performing this score at the Downtown Independent Theater in LA on December 5th live to picture with a 20-piece orchestra, along with some other composers/movies. Our hope is that a unique film festival like this will continue to grow, with longer movies and bigger musical ensembles and an ever-growing community around it, but the first performance has to happen first, and we've got musicians and a crew to pay. Ain't no time for free shit--we're doing this pro, Froyo.

Hence, the aforementioned Kickstarter. We only have 17 hours to gain a couple thousand more bucks which is...a ton. This Kickstarter is all over the place so it's not like FIYH is our only hope...actually, wait, yes yoou're totally our only hope.

Anyways, anything helps--even a share. And if you're in LA, I hope to see you all there.

Re: You have 17 hours. Good luck.

Donated! Can't do a $1000, but a little bit helps, yeah? Also, currently giving your Dead Metaphors tracks a listen - really nice!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I helped!

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thank you so much guys, you rock smile

Pow

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Holy shit, it worked!

Go Arcdark!

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

YOU GUYS ARE THE SHIT.

I love you all.

Dayamn! Y'all are awesome.

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile