Re: SD Shadowrun: Scheduling

Holy shit. My sympathies to you, and to your family, from one of the voices you talk to on a somewhat regular basis.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Oh man....my deepest sympathies.  I lost my brother about 5 years ago.  Losing a sibling is a unique kind of pain.  Stay strong sir.

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks everybody. Y'all are like my internet family, and having your support means a lot. So again, thanks.  smile

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

So, Boter and Spiro wont be available next week, so the next time we play will be May 1st. After that I will be in Belize for 3 weeks, so the next time after that will be the 29th.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Were we still going to try to play today? I havent heard anything from anyone.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Skeletons are difficult to pin down, weight-wise, because the weight changes as they dry out. Generally speaking you can expect a skeleton to weight twenty-five pounds, and it might be lighter or heavier depending on the circumstances.

So, that's me. Now you've heard from me. I cede the floor.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Last I knew, we were.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Same

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Are we still gonna try to play tomorrow?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I had it in my mind that we were skipping all of May, I forgot we were going to play tomorrow. I know Toby is gone for the weekend. I can probably do tomorrow if we want, but I have a cold, so I wouldn't mind skipping either. Any other thoughts?

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Cool, I remember there were mentions of maybe being able to play this sunday, but if we can't have a full crew probably better off not trying to do that heist.

Plus I never actually got a chance to dig into my weapons stuff and figure out what the hell I need to get. (Did find a shitton of cool stuff I want to get....but it all costs karma, so you know *shakes fist at sky*)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Hey guys, I had a wedding shoot Sunday, which is why we weren't playing. Or at least I wasn't tongue I *might* be able to play this upcoming Sunday but it's up in the air as to whether I'll be home Sunday night (visiting my sister during the day and may stay there overnight, though I could ask to borrow her machine for gaming, I'll pack my dice and whichever way it falls I'll let you guys know).

We on for today?

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm gonna assume no.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Aw sad

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Stupid Boter and his desire to spend time with his family. *shakes fist*

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Actually it was dealing with personal shit and losing a friend. Hope your Sunday went better. I'm good for this upcoming week.

Now I feel like an ass hmm

I'm good for this week too.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

*awkward*

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Don't worry about it SD. If I'm still dealing with it come Sunday, Shadoerun will be a welcome diversion. I'll just have to be trying harder to keep my head in the game.

I'm on for tonight, but only if it's Shadowrun. If someone's out and we're waiting again, I'd just as soon try to catch up on lost sleep.

I think we're on. I'm going to be late, but even at most it shouldn't be more than an hour. Feel free to do some nefarious plotting while you wait

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Cool, I'm game. Tho is we're missing peeps I 2nd the sleep option. (Even tho I'd probably end up working anyways...)

Spent some time this morning going through the books and spending cash. So I'm under a million now!

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Can I safely assume we aren't playing tonight?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Looks that way, unless Botor shows up and says otherwise.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down