Re: SD Shadowrun: Scheduling

Yep, going away party turned into "Let's watch the Game of Thrones finale" and by the time everyone left it was 11PM.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

I seem to recall that we're out again this week, that correct?

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah. I've got inventory all weekend. Blech.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

And I'm out of town. Happy respective nation founding weekend, everyone!

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Hey all. Sorry to say that I don't know if I'm on for this week. My wife's friend who I had a falling out with is over this weekend and I don't know if we'll be on friendly talking terms or if it'll turn out best that we ignore each other. If the latter I'll be on, but I hope you don't take offense that I'm hoping for the former.

I do not envy this man his weekend.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Heh, thanks. People that want more can ask through PM where I'll provide a frustratingly vague background and update. In the meantime I know I'm definitely on for the week after.

All signs point to me being on tonight. Anyone else?

EDIT: Update that to a maybe.

EDIT 2: And now I guess we're all going to the movies? So no. I am so confused but rolling with it.

Rolling with it is often a good plan, have fun. Are we on for next week?

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Lol. Aaaah confusion the FIYD'ers natural state of being.

I'm good for next week. Although we should probably try to wrap up the arc soonish, once end of august hits I'm probably gonna be out of things for a while dealing with school.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Yes, absolutely good for next week.

A bit late to ask, but are we on tonight?

I was busy with a family reunion. I seem to recall other people not being able to make it as well.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

No prob smile I had forgotten. I'll be good for next week.

Yepyep. I was out camping all weekend.

Stations are all go for next week though.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Ok, I've been wondering if we were going to play again  tongue

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Question. Are we playing today. I COMPLETELY lost track.

I'm down for this week, but my next like month is completely shot with working on this movie, I won't be getting home until like 8pm my time, after like 12 hours of shooting.

That said, we can talk about this, but if you guys wanna do stuff and record it, and send me the footage I can definitely do the edit on it...when I get there. (Seriously, if everything goes according to plan, shit starts going up beg of Sept...these "prequel" episodes are kicking my ass, I thought I could just edit them down to a 30 minute thing, but they're like solid episodes in and of themselves. So I have to get those done to get to the ones I've got finished already...it's a whole thing.)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I have no idea what we said but I kept forgetting that I have a friend's wedding I'm at. Ceremony is in a half hour, then reception, then the drive back. I could theoretically participate by phone as I'm driving but that'd get old for Steph real quick.

In fact, if we *are* playing, someone please text me cause I likely won't check here again before then tongue

Well, I'm gonna take this as a no then.

We do also have the option of playing on another evening if we all want to do the prison re-raid together.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

That's true, I'm good most evenings as well, my preference would be Monday.

I'm good any evening but Friday and Saturday.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I have a different campaign Wednesdays, other than that I'm free

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Mondays I'll be getting back juuuuuust in time for when we usually start, tuesdays I'm off entirely. (This is for the next 2 weeks.) I start school on the 7th, so things get a little weird from there.)

Also question, Shadow, what year is our campaign officially set in?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Tuesdays or Thursdays would probably be best for me as well.

Roughly 2075, I think. It's not something I have set in stone.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down