Re: FIYD Play Shadowrun - The Series

I was telling someone yesterday what a great job Shadow did with bringing stuff back unexpectedly. Sofie, We Are We. And similar sort of "shock the players" vibe when Digi-Walt shows up on the screen.

I think my Recap excerpt is gonna be, "He pulls out a gun and shoots you in the face." "Is this why you guys call him Sketchy McDumbfuck?"

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

That narration though.

clap

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

I love the narrations, they're so good, especially this one. They make me want to "rewatch" everything, except I still can't stand the sound of my own voice.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

6:30: "Who wants to have fun... who has the most public awareness?" *Boter raises hand* "Public Awareness 7, that's what, a Lifetime series?"

10:45: "You guys absolutely qualify as terrorists." "Accidental terrorists!"

The longest saga finally comes to a close as our heroes blow some more shit up.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

BDA, I hope I said it before, but thank you again for recording nearly every session and editing them. This is such a cool thing to be able to share.

Edit: Speaking of sharing, can you put the Shadowrun stuff into a playlist? YouTube sometimes ain't the smartest about figuring out which comes next.

Last edited by Boter (2019-08-11 02:47:41)

yarp

And thanks man smile This is not something I ever intend to do again unless we're /doing/ the thing, but I'm glad I got it done and it's out there.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I just want to echo what Boter said. Thanks for putting in all that work, I love that we have this. Hopefully, someday, we can play another campaign together.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down