Re: B Burnt Skies - Scheduling

Is everyone else good for tomorrow? If we're going to cancel I'd like to know so I can go see Doctor Strange after voting.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

I'm still good.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well I woke up feeling like complete and utter shit. We'll see how today goes, but I might be out. hmm

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Yeah I'm gonna have to bow out tonight. I'm not feeling great and my heads still all twisted over this job, so I would not be a great gaming partner at the moment.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Has anyone heard from the other guys for today? Are we on?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I tend to assume we're on unless I hear otherwise. So far, no one has to me they can't make it.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'll be there, taking a night off from my Elite run to last minute a bunch of stuff for you guys tongue

You're on the way to the drydock, correct, with no way to pay for repairs? Excellent...

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

We will be taking off next week (pre-American Thanksgiving) and will be playing again on November 29th.

Heeeeeey looooooook, the last week and a half of school is gonna kick my ass. Might be able to make this week, but earliest would be like halfway through our usual time.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Alright, that's a maybe for the 29th then; is everyone else good?

BDA, that means you're right out on the 6th, correct?

6th I should be good. Everything should be be wrapped up and done by then, that's the 2nd last day of classes so unless they side swipe us with some giant project due that week I should be good.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Let's push back to the 6th. Vapes is inconsistent, Shadow has a writing assignment that's kicking his ass, my power went out last night so I need tonight for recording. See you all next week.

I hate to do this but I'm cancelling for tomorrow night. I need to finish up lightsaber roto on a project for a friend that's going to be for his family for Christmas, meanwhile my boss just dumped two huge commercial shoots this week in my lap.

If people want to do any play-by-post style stuff for minor "between sessions" things, or even a planning thread for the crew to figure out what course of action to take next (you have a fully repaired ship and no real mission right now), that might be a good way to keep some momentum going until we play again.

It's all good man. Shit happens, especially towards the end of the year.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Are we playing today? If so, I'll probably be a little late, like a half hour or so.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Nah, taking it off, sorry. Visual effects and sound design on five lightsabers in a two and a half minute fight is involved, who knew? Sound work on stream tonight if anyone's interested.

So it's somewhat reasonable to assume that me, BDA and ShadowDuelist are on for tomorrow night (12/27) - is anyone else able to play? If not we'll just reconvene in the new year.

I should be able to make it, however I have some plans that may make me arrive late.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You gain one, you lose one. BDA's out. I'll probably record some Let's Play footage then be editing, will be down for just hanging out in Skype during that second part if people want.

We're playing tomorrow.

It's not a question.

tongue

Who else will be on? I'll have a new player joining us as well.

Ill be there.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I too shall be there.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm not sure if I can make it (but go on without me). Because I moved, this time gets more difficult. I normally am still at work past our start time. And there's commute on top of that.

I'll keep you guys in the loop. Maybe join late most days. It could add to my weird character persona.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

With Toby on the west coast and having to work late to boot, we're switching the scheduled gaming time back to Sunday. Next session will be Sunday the 22nd at 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific.

Reminder! See you guys tomorrow night.