Topic: the Mist track and behind the scenes of commentary

listening to the Mist commentary, something really rang true to me. When Teague (or dorkman) talked about the genuine nature of Darabont and how he absorbs the talent of everyone on the set, from pa to movie star. "Let me be your friend!"
I had the same moment at the end of the Green Mile commentary. First, he gives some insight into the commentating business. He recorded his over 5 months of studio sessions! in addition, he mentioned how "holes" are filled in out of sequence. fascinating stuff. But when he begins talking with the producer, emily, you really feel that he can get along with anybody along the production line. Please mr. darabont.. "let me be your friend!"

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: the Mist track and behind the scenes of commentary

It was me, and I do in fact want to be that man's friend.

Apparently he's a fan in some capacity of both Trey and Ryan, too, so I'm jealous.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: the Mist track and behind the scenes of commentary

Additionally, I was at the "Mist" Comic-con panel in '07. Also attended by the Amazin' Stokes. And his response to the Punisher question scared me away from asking about "*61." If he said anything disparaging about the Mick...my dad may in fact have died right there in Room 20, haha.

Thumbs up Thumbs down