Topic: The Fourth Traveler [RELEASE]

I'm proud to release my latest short, The Fourth Traveler!

Synopsis: Sometime after the end, a man finds community and companionship, separated not by distance but by time.

Extra BTS: This is the project that Teague helped with the fire effects on. (Since the voiceover-less version I posted in the VFX thread, I've added a plume of smoke to a few shots and toned down the amount of distortion.) Most of the movies that I do are action flicks, usually with gunplay because A) it's fun and B) it's light on VFX work. This one isn't an action movie at all, but it gets implied that such things are offscreen; after all, what would a post-apocalypse be if everyone weren't packing in some fashion.

I did not leave the bag in the stump after shooting with the First Traveler.

I did leave the bag in the stump after shooting with the Second Traveler. Whoops.

I recovered in when shooting with the Third the next day. Authentic weathering, my dudes.

Anyway. Thank you for the help, folks, and I hope you enjoy!

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Re: The Fourth Traveler [RELEASE]

Whoohoo! Finally got a chance to watch!

I like it. I like the concept, it's a nice little short with a cool thread. Also, excellent use of the setting and sound to create more material than you could film (such as the yelling voices in the woods and the fire effects).

And fun use of the puppers, too!

Witness me!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: The Fourth Traveler [RELEASE]

Thanks man smile Props to Teague of course for the heavy lifting on the campfire scene, but yeah, I'm mostly happy with sound on this one.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.