Topic: Drive to Survive

Any other viewers out there? F1 fan or not? I just finished season 4 between two 3-hour flights this weekend and man, I am more ready for the racing season to start on Friday than ever!

Re: Drive to Survive

I literally just watched the first episode about an hour ago. Looking forward to seeing the Abu Dhabi episode with all the last race shananigans. Yeah, I'm also pumped for the new season. I've been watching bits of the testing and I hope they fix the porpoising cos man, that looks awful.

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Oh man. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the Mazepin episode. Because it shines a ton of light on what just happened.

Working through episode 2 now.

On the Mazepin front; I'm surprised he lasted passed the first public debacle. But I'm guesssing Russian money talks...

The Drive to Survive series has done nothing but highlight that I wouldnt want to drive for Ferarri. I know it's steeped in racing prestige but, I think it was the last season, getting insights into how Ferarri's internal press briefings are - I'd say coaching the drivers on what to say, but it's flat out telling the drivers what they can and can't say to protect their brand. It just seemed like the drivers are merely puppets doing their bidding. Makes me wonder why a lot of drivers say it's their dream to drive for them. But then, that's nothing new Ferarri have always sacked discentment in the ranks. To drive and survive there, you gotta tow the party line.

Onwards... to episode 3 _Redbull/Merc - Monaco.

Last edited by Regan (2022-03-15 12:11:30)

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down