Re: HOLY SHIT INDIANA JONES THREE

I'm just happy you guys referenced the old Lucasarts video game.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I just saw this thread title up at the top, forgot which subforum I was in, and my brain went, "THEY'RE ACTUALLY MAKING A THIRD ONE!?!?" Then I immediately realized my brain is a dumbass.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I did the same thing, and I titled this goddamn thread.

It's you and me, man.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

And me three.
... is this a mind game?

I don't even remember writing that post on the first page, weird reading what you wrote years ago.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

redxavier wrote:

And me three.
... is this a mind game?

I don't even remember writing that post on the first page, weird reading what you wrote years ago.

I hope you nobody minds me necro-posting my way through every thread in this forum as I slowly catch up on the backlog. I feel like I'm late to the party when I could have been listening to these for years, but it's nice to have a wealth of good entertainment at my fingertips whenever I have the time to watch.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Byshop wrote:

I hope you nobody minds me necro-posting my way through every thread in this forum as I slowly catch up on the backlog.

Naw man, alls good. Just be prepared for the inevitable onslaught of us old fucks pulling shit like this.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

BigDamnArtist wrote:

Naw man, alls good. Just be prepared for the inevitable onslaught of us old fucks pulling shit like this.

I turn 38 this year so it sounds like I'll be in good company.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd18/slowsnailstudios/Indy%20step_zpslk6pzwou.gif

"Life is about movies; anything else is a bonus!"- Me   cool

I was excited too...for a minute.

Oh well, still my favorite Indy film smile

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

C-Spin wrote:

I just saw this thread title up at the top, forgot which subforum I was in, and my brain went, "THEY'RE ACTUALLY MAKING A THIRD ONE!?!?" Then I immediately realized my brain is a dumbass.

Ugh. I also am guilty.

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile