Topic: Re-Introductions!

I'm Teague. I'm on the show. How do you feel about the site, the merch, the forum? Talk to me. I love you.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Re-Introductions!

I'm Chris. I ADORE this show. I havn't had a chance to view the merch yet, namely cause I'm broke and can't afford the temptation. And I love you too Teague.

Aside from the obvious (See above.) I am currently studying at Vancouver Film School. Eventually moving into VFX.

Oh yah and I was know as TenthDimensionFilms on the old forums. But this way it's easier, cause I'm the same across all forums. (Namely TFN).

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Welcome back. Bring some people to the party, yo.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm Eddie, and I guest star from time to time.  Fan of the work that gets put into the show.

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Bo (cinebo) here. This is pretty slick. I just heard Dorkman's side-bar rant about Reloaded. If you have time/interest to do so, that would be kind of an interesting "bonus feature" to make available each week - he, or any of you, just going off on a movie/topic/etc for a bit.  ---  Also, it could just be my browsers, but on the bottom right of the main page, "hit the blog for info" looks to be cut off a bit. I can still make out what it says but yeah... Other than that, good stuff guys.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm Trey, and I approve this message.

I'm Brian and I don't approve Trey's message.

And occasionally I manage a word in edgewise about it.

I'm Tom. Otherwise known as a Norwegian.

I also endorse a feature-project doing The Matrix Rewritten. It'd be awesome. Jerry FTW!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm David - from Australia and thi ... what the fuck was that?
Did you see th ...
There it is again! Fuck!
Jesus it's on my leg! Getitoffgetitoffgetitoff!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The forum has spiders.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm Zarban, and I just bought a Down in Front long-sleeved shirt.

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

derek. same name and icon as the last message board. i live in the midwest and though i studied film both here and abroad (a year in australia) i do nothing in the field now sad

but i do own a down in front hoodie which i wear with pride.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks to both of you guys for buying merch. As I point out on the Cafepress site, at this point, we're not even making money off of those, we just wanted to make them available.

Is the hoodie comfy? I'm thinking about getting one for myself, all I have right now is a shirt.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

comfy and practical. i wear it around the house and it keeps heating costs down. way better than a snuggie (although if you guys made a Down In Front snuggie I might consider buying one).

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I was slightly disappointed by the shirt. The transfer had some white specks in it. I took a marker and blackened them. It may have just been this one transfer that was a little iffy, and they decided to send it out rather than re-do it.

Last edited by Zarban (2010-02-15 19:54:41)

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

I'm Matt.  I live in a box in the DIF garage.  It's from an old refrigerator, so it's pretty roomy, but I've had to learn to sleep standing up.

Once a week they  let me out of my box to perform my duties as resident Down In Front PA, researcher, runner ...pretty much whatever they need.  They even let me sit in on the recording, but I have to be careful not to make any noise.  After the Aliens commentary they started taping my mouth shut during recording.  They say that if I'm good they might switch to a ball gag, which would be nice, since the tape tends to hurt coming off.

I also have to defend the computer from house cat during recordings.  We love her, but she she seems to know which keys on the keyboard to hit to make bad things happen.

In the coming weeks be sure to check out our forums where, for each commentary, I will be posting a series of links to topics that are discussed.

Speaking of which, gotta get back to work now.

I'm Gregory, I've been following most of the DIF crew around the Internet for quite a few years now. Wouldn't miss an episode.

Posted from my iPad
http://trek.fm

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm Stitchy. Saw the plug in the Jace Hall show-> listened to the District 9 commentary -> here i am.

So far I REALLY like the show

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm Shifty and I'm in Scotland. I'm not actually shifty, it's just a name and my parents are really cruel. Well, they would be if that was my real name. But it's not.....or is it?

No. Wow, I really am shifty......

Last edited by Jimmy B (2010-03-01 13:04:42)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Anthony here. I was dragged from TFN by my hair and now remain trapped in this cavern of darkness. Please help me.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Nobody help him; he has to learn.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The other David from Australia here, and I am not afflicted by spiders. However there are four friends in my head most afternoons, on my commute to work.
As a full time TV editor I have the unfortunate ability to recall most movie images precisely so the watch along really doesnt seem necassary. But how do I get GhostBusters2 out of my head!!!???
I HATE Matrix 2, it should have stayed unbooted.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

3pointedit seems cool. Still, nobody help TrowaGP02a.

Also, what does your user name mean, Trowa? This is plainly ridiculous.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Let me spin you a tale of a young boy who loved giant robots. There once was a boy, who loved giant robots. He watched TV day and night only to see rugrats and petty romances, no giant robot fights. Then one day a show called Gundam Wing premiered on CartoonNetwork The young boy fell in love and watched many Gundam series, countless hours of mecha mauls. He used character and robot names as his AIM screenname. Later in life he did things to somewhat ruin his memory, so today he uses old screennames and passwords as to not waste the precious memory space his brain has left.

That boy is me.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

/wave

Heyo to the fantastic team of DIF. I'm Jeff been Listening for awhile but finally decided to get not lazy and register at this site ( which I love the lay out very simple).

What do I like to do you say?
well I spend most of my time creating music with audacity and all them other really fun audio programs big_smile   I also spend a lot of my free time on VFX and I will be attending school soon for that. Yay!  So yea that is me in a nut shell cant really think of anything else..... oh I can fix ANYthing with duck tape.

And that is all.

Thumbs up Thumbs down