Topic: Confused about Zombieland

The twiitter entries have the team doing a Zombieland commentary, but I can't find it on the main page. Has it not been released yet. Is there much technical stuff involved between doing the live broadcast and it appearing in downloadable form ??

[edit] there are other commentaries mentioned in the twitter entries as well, that don't appear to be here, am I missing something (that wouldn't surprise me smile)

[edit2] just read the "recording hiatus - We'll be back recording again June 4th or 5th. Releases will continue as usua" bit at the top of the page, so does this mean they did a bumper bunch of double movie watchings so they could keep posting a commentary a week whilst having a break from their weekly get-together.

Last edited by Fido (2011-05-14 22:09:30)

Jason doesn't teleport.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Confused about Zombieland

We often record two commentaries per session, to fill the cupboard for times like right now when we can't get together to record for a while.   

There's no correlation between when a commentary is recorded and when it's actually released.  This is entirely subject to the Whim of Teague, which no man doth understand.

Re: Confused about Zombieland

Thanx for that. A lightbulb of "that's what they/you do" went off in my head at the same time as you were typing your reply. Please excuse my temporary dumbness. :doh:

Jason doesn't teleport.

Thumbs up Thumbs down