Topic: Intermission 024 - Notes and Revisions.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Intermission 024 - Notes and Revisions.

I love that guy. He's been on Science Friday a couple of times doing other hilarious science crap.

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

Faster. More Intense....

"Life is about movies; anything else is a bonus!"- Me   cool

Just wanna say the worst production logo out there right now is the Spyglass Entertainment logo. Sorry, Spyglass guys, I'm sure you're all really smart and talented and I'd love to buy you a beer someday, but your company logo sucks out loud.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

There's other applications to the whole "add a mistake for them to catch" thing, which an old manager of mine when I was a supermarket baker did. Every week, when the owner came over to talk to him about that week's paperwork, there was always some little math error. Some mistake the owner had to correct, playfully chide the head baker over. It didn't mean much, as our department had such a good profit margin every week!

Well, after he left to get a job a relative got him for the county, all the paperwork got looked at by fresh eyes... and the guy had been leaving invoices out of his balance sheet. The venders got paid, but that fact was left off his department's records, making it look like we had extra profit. Who knows what yearly bonuses the guy got because of that smile

I write stories! With words!
http://www.asstr.org/~Invid_Fan/

Thumbs up Thumbs down

That was a great episode. The ending was hilarious.

"Crass" is the word Teague was looking for. I was shouting it, but no one was listening to me.

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries