I'm so looking forward to this! I'll hoping to be in the chat for as long as humanly possible (though I suspect I'll miss ROTK).
- Use of magic in the films
- The shit that you don't see, i.e. prop and set designers going bananas on detail (Theoden's armour for instance has a pattern on the inside)
- Divergences from the books and whether they work or not
- What almost was (e.g. Arwen at Helm's Deep, Stuart Townsend as Aragorn)
- Was it right to cut Saruman's end from the theatrical versions of ROTK?
- Crew cameos
- Deleted scenes (Eoywn fighting orcs in the caves at Helm's Deep, epilogue scenes).
- The Hobbit adaptation
"Hah! That's turned you white, hasn't it? That's frightened you, you lily-livered, caramel-kidneyed, custard-coloured cad? Not so brilliant now, are you, eh? eh?"