Re: Fast and Furious Commentary

^ Free works fine.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Okay, so here's my situation: I'm moving soon (April 6th) and there's a strong possibility I will be out of commission for podcasts for a while. My podcast, Sofa Dogs is turning 6 years old on April 2nd. I want to have content to post in my absence, so I'd like to bank at least 4 episodes by the start of April. Due to the lack of movement on the Fast & The Furious commentary, I thought I'd try to make it happen, some time between now (March 11th) and the 31st of March. Anyone who is serious about doing this, and feels they can schedule availability within that window, e-mail me: sofadogs AT gmail DOT com. I can record the whole thing, so all you have to do is show up on Skype with something to say. smile

Obviously, this request goes out to the original party (Teague, Matt Vayda, Dave, bullet3, Zarban, etc.). That should be plenty of voices. Any more could result in Talking Head Syndrome, with folks talking over each other, or not having enough room to get their points in. If there's anyone who just simply can't do it, please give your spot to someone else who wants to participate.

In addition to the reasons stated above, I'm also doing this because I've had this movie on my hard drive for a month now and I'd like to get it off of there. It's taking up 5 gigs of space that could be used more productively. Also, I'm just impatient at this point and feel that if we're gonna do this, then let's do it! DiF's recent LOTR epic commentary has inspired me.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

If this falls on a day I can attend, count me in (in Los Angeles time that would be a Friday, from Noon onwards until Saturday evening).

Last edited by Dave (2012-03-11 10:22:56)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Okay, so I'd like to officially do this commentary this weekend (the 24th). Whoever is available that day and still wants to participate, let me know and we'll schedule a specific time.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah, sorry guys; kind of dropped the ball in making this happen.  I'm still game though! Mondays and Thursdays are still best for me, but I could do weekends after 11 pm Eastern.

Okay, so do you want to plan for this Saturday at 11pm Eastern/10pm Central?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I can do that.  Anyone else?  Ideally we need two more.