Re: LIVE EPISODE SATURDAY

Fun show, great interaction between the chat folks and Matt. Loved to have more of these wink

Matt was a hero fixing the sound. It was really fun to interact with the friends in our heads and see their gestures. I loved it, hope you do it more. The sync point failed, right (unpause. 3..2..1 unpause)?
The one thing I think would be cool is a little bit more interaction with the chat room, like an ensemble commentary.

Anyways... I have to catch some sleep. Have a rest of a good day wink

Filipe Monteiro

Last edited by fjrsm (2010-05-23 01:57:47)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well that was very entertaining, but of course not really the same as a regular commentary. A good first run, for sure. It was tough to stay in sync, given the video drift and lag. Matt figured out how to fix the audio once he realized it was so bad people were bailing; that's cool. And once we got into a rhythm of non-time-code sync cues, that was helpful.

Uh, what else? We can't really see your facial expressions, and there's a good bit of blurring in fast motion moments. Just something to be aware of... MST3K did pretty well, and they were just silhouettes...

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

Well, it was kind of a no-win situation, sync wise. The movie didn't lend itself to a decent starting point in the first place, plus there was lag in the live stream itself. But I was a full two minutes off the pace, and it was still mostly close enough for my purposes, so whatever.

All in all, fun times. I was pretty amazed when I finally put the laptop down and realized it'd been nearly four hours. I've killed time in less entertaining ways by far.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

All in all, a good time.  Made even better by drinking along with you guys. 

- Branco

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Would have been drinking along with you guys if I wasn't saving my alcohol for the Lost finale.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I agree with everything said. Although I was sad to have to bail early, but something came up. It actually came up during the commentary which was interesting. I lead a wild and ever changing life. Well I did today...

Anyways, for what i did see, it was much fun. AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!!!!

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Wee, good times. Thanks for coming out, I'm glad we got the audio problem solved. That was fucking fun.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Also, we, at the chat, found out a new nickname for Mike - Michael "the Sparrow" Scott - due to his Rum-drinking abilities big_smile

New username, by the way - FilipeJMonteiro

Last edited by fjrsm (2010-05-23 14:57:23)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

A short clip of the episode from an angle other than wide webcam.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I missed the live show (due to being across the Atlantic in the motherland) but this looked like it was great fun - do you have more clips or even better the full video?

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The clip Teague posted above is the only one.  We've only got the one webcam, and it can't transmit to the chat and record at the same time.

We're tickled that this worked as well as it did, and I'm sure we'll be doing it again.

Thanks again to everyone who popped in to show their support!