Re: Cool Animated Stuff

C-Spin: Yes. (I wasn't into it, but it deserved another season)

I've never seen Batman: TAS, Ducktales, or Batman Beyond. Heard good things about them tho.

This made me happy for awhile

Last edited by MadBadCoyote (2013-02-01 21:39:46)

Protection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love. -Uncle Iroh

Thumbs up Thumbs down

MadBadCoyote wrote:

I've never seen Batman: TAS,

Stop whatever you're doing and go watch it right now!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Community Anime Foosball (video on Hulu):

http://www.hulu.com/watch/306149

Last edited by Sam F (2013-02-01 22:51:24)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Lamer wrote:
MadBadCoyote wrote:

I've never seen Batman: TAS,

Stop whatever you're doing and go watch it right now!

This, this, this!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Lamer & Jimmy: I can't! I still have to finish Invader Zim.

I can't watch more than one series at a time. I start forgetting things and just get confused.

Protection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love. -Uncle Iroh

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Doom doom doom doom-doom doom doom! Doom doom!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

MadBadCoyote wrote:

Lamer & Jimmy: I can't! I still have to finish Invader Zim.

I can't watch more than one series at a time. I start forgetting things and just get confused.

Well, watch it after then......

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Jimmy: Will (try to) do

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Phi knows what's up.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

When I was a nipper, I was a fan of The A-Team and I was excited when I discovered back then there was a cartoon starring Mr. T as himself. I remember it being shown on a Saturday morning in the UK and I sat in front of our big-ass chunky TV in my Spider-Man pyjamas anxiously waiting for what I could only imagine to be the best cartoon ever.........and it was glorious.

Ok, now I know it's not the best cartoon ever, I felt that way about everything when I was a kid. Well, except stuff like Care Bears and *whispers* My Little Pony.... It seemed as though in the 80s and 90s, everyone had an animated show. Either people (the aforementioned Mr. T) to shows based on R rated movies such as this-

My favourite cartoon of all time, though, is one also based on a more family friendly movie.....

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Just noticed that they have changed the song from the original version of that episode. Where you hear the Ghostbusters theme during the train scene, it should have been this-

Odd.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I used to be well in to the big anime craze of the late 90's - early 00's and I always loved the Japanese theme tunes.

Pokemon

Pokemon (again)

Dragonball Z

Dragonball GT

Gundam Wing

Neon Genesis Evangelion

And just for kicks...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Teague wrote:

Phi knows what's up.

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/31/31757eoiilz61h9.gif

Teague, I LOL'D

Edit:
Also, I cannot belive I made it through this thread without mentioning "Gargoyles"

Last edited by fireproof78 (2013-02-02 06:41:59)

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Jimmy B wrote:

Well, except stuff like Care Bears and *whispers* My Little Pony....

I don't blame you for thinking that. The current writers and animators make jabs at how bad it used to be every once in a while.

I've been watching this series of pony toons. Reminds me of Ren and Stimpy (which I've only seen once, a long time ago).

It's ultra violent (and a bit stupid at times), but it's making me feel a little better about the S3 finale news.

It's set to end soon. As horrible as it sounds, I hope everypony dies. I'd be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

(I may or may not have submitted a slightly edited Teague pony for consideration as a background character in the last episode. I hope he picks it)

This also made me laugh.

And thanks guys. I still feel like shit, but not nearly as much now.

edit: look at all those run on sentences! I'm a little tired

Last edited by MadBadCoyote (2013-02-02 15:44:51)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

MadBadCoyote wrote:
Jimmy B wrote:

Well, except stuff like Care Bears and *whispers* My Little Pony....

I don't blame you for thinking that. The current writers and animators make jabs at how bad it used to be every once in a while.

Well, to be fair, they were considered to be cartoons for girls in the 80s, MLP especially. Now the episodes are written to appeal to both sexes and use humour more. Back then, it wasn't really a case of it being bad (a lot of kids liked it) it was more a case of 'can't watch that, it's for girls'. That' s not the case now.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Jimmy B wrote:

Back then, it wasn't really a case of it being bad (a lot of kids liked it) it was more a case of 'can't watch that, it's for girls'.

Lauren Faust (creator of the new show) was pretty disappointed in previous versions of the show. She wanted to make sure this version didn't have characters that had "endless tea parties, giggled over nothing and defeated villains by either sharing with them or crying".

And I don't think I've ever had that feeling. Mainly because of these badass little girls
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JVRbivUQ944/TUZz-AE3U3I/AAAAAAAAAGE/qKC5bQ-k7yM/s1600/powerpuff-girls-1024.gif

Last edited by MadBadCoyote (2013-02-02 16:07:21)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Speaking of ultra violent cartoons for everyone...

HAPPY TREE FRIENDS TIME!!

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2013-02-02 19:22:38)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Alright. I watched season 3's finale...

It crushed my soul a little bit.

:(

On the bright side, pony.mov's finale came out today and made everything better.

It's better than the actual finale in every way

Thumbs up Thumbs down