Topic: Thank you for creating this website.

I just found this site yesterday, and I love it.  I have become addicted to watching movies with commentary tracks.  Watching a movie multiple times commits it pretty securely in my memory, and seeing a film with commentaries, whether it be from the filmmakers themselves or somebody else, gives it more re-watchability for me.  Also, I love movies, and the experience of going to movies, but none of my friends like to discuss pictures indepth the way I do.  This site has given me an outlet for that geekyness, and I really appreciate that.  So thank you for taking time to make these commentaries on movies that I just happen to love to watch, and others that are so fun to rag on.  I look forward to visiting here on a regular basis, and watching more movies with you.  Thank you.

Last edited by FireFighter214 (2010-03-09 08:42:30)

"Back to the Future is great, and if you disagree then you're Hitler." -Dorkman
"You sucking is canon!" -Brian

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Thank you for creating this website.

No problem, glad you like 'em. :-D How'd you come across the site?

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm subscribed to Dorkman's youtube channel.  I found him through his lightsaber fights, which I love.  He recently posted the Year 1 Remix and was curious what it was all about.  That led me to the Down in Front website.

"Back to the Future is great, and if you disagree then you're Hitler." -Dorkman
"You sucking is canon!" -Brian

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hell yeah. Cool. smile

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down