3rd Anniversary Announcement
Three Damn Years (3rd Anniversary show)
The Hunger Games

Done.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: What's Going On: Changes to Come

Just to throw my hat into the ring of ... things that might have been spotted, or that we're not concerned with.

The Android app, not only is still [Redacted] but in the process of all the other fixes, it will not access any of the episodes on the feed.

I happen to check it out each time I reformat or get a new phone.

See what I've worked on recently here:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2869151/
And ways to get in touch with me at:
http://www.google.com/profiles/SethBrower

Teague wrote:

The rest of your list is currently cookin.'

If that's everything, then, hey, guess what. This "some episodes aren't online yet" madness is officially fucking over!

Just briefly to say that all this is really appreciated, Teague!  I prefer not to listen to a commentary if I haven't seen the movie before, and I don't have a lot of time to watch movies at the moment, so I've been really looking forward to picking up some of these back issues, as it were.

For the next hour, everything in this post is strictly based on the available facts.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

can't see spiderman on the itunes feed...  am I doing something wrong?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

nevermind... it's there...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

switch wrote:

can't see spiderman on the itunes feed...  am I doing something wrong?

Everything. You're doing everything wrong... wink

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

listening to Prometheus.  I think you guys need to christian a new term.  "Pot holes in the Road" or "bring your Own Concrete".  The explanation should be Ryan's analogy.  Such a good analogy... big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

switch wrote:

listening to Prometheus.  I think you guys need to christian a new term.  "Pot holes in the Road" or "bring your Own Concrete".  The explanation should be Ryan's analogy.  Such a good analogy... big_smile

Funny. I just listened to this commentary. Also, I think BDA pushed for that phrase to be added to the dictionary or something like that smile

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah, I think I brought it up a good while back. Personally I think the whole dictionary needs a total overhaul to include all the new stuff and redefine the old stuff with the refinements that have happened over the last couple years.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I just listened to the Wanted commentary and there was mention of The Green Mile being recorded earlier in the day.  Did that one ever get released or is that another lost episode?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Three hours or so of it exist. Unfortunately, the movie is like three hours and twenty minutes long, if I recall correctly.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The Green Mile commentary nobly sacrificed itself to bring us the Wanted commentary. All is right with the world.

"The Doctor is Submarining through our brains." --Teague

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Actually, the Wanted commentary came from the death of the Shawshank Redemption one. As far as I was aware, the Green Mile one was completed on the day and they moved on to do Shawshank but decided they could only do so much King/Darabont/Prison talk in a day. Mike recorded The Green Mile then exited but left his laptop behind so the others thought they'd wait to see if he turned back up to get it and if he'd ask why they weren't doing Shawshank as planned.

Good times.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Well remembered.

Two points for memory.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Jimmy B wrote:

Actually, the Wanted commentary came from the death of the Shawshank Redemption one. As far as I was aware, the Green Mile one was completed on the day and they moved on to do Shawshank but decided they could only do so much King/Darabont/Prison talk in a day. Mike recorded The Green Mile then exited but left his laptop behind so the others thought they'd wait to see if he turned back up to get it and if he'd ask why they weren't doing Shawshank as planned.

Good times.

And then everyone stayed up late singing songs about Titanic. That was a show for the history books.

"The Doctor is Submarining through our brains." --Teague

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I got that whole thing from listening to the Wanted track.  It just sounded like there weren't any problems from The Green Mile as a stand alone entity that they'd just finished.  Did the recorder just stop at some point or did the file corrupt?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

File corrupt. If I recall correctly, we were still recording WAV at the time, and after four gigs a WAV just... stops.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Doctor Submarine wrote:

And then everyone stayed up late singing songs about Titanic. That was a show for the history books.

I MISSED A TITANIC SING ALONG?!  yikes   sad

"Life is about movies; anything else is a bonus!"- Me   cool

Doctor Submarine wrote:

Indeed, that was awesome.

Teague wrote:

Well remembered.

Two points for memory.

Why, thank you smile

It actually happened at a bad point in my life with the loss of two family members and one close family friend around the same time. The Wanted live show cheered me up no end, it'll always be a special happy time during a bad patch in my life smile

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

And that makes the story all the more special smile

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down