Topic: Creations

Something I'd really like to see is this forum becoming sort of a center for encouragement and critique of other forumers' original projects, be it writing, videos, music, photography, whatever. Ultimately what we have here is an evaluation-based show, and a community of like-minded creative folks with a lot of knowledge in various areas.

So, if you have anything you've made (a video, a script, photography, music), even old stuff, I'd love it if you'd post a thread with a link and some stories about it, so we can see it and discuss.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Creations

well buddy your in luck i has something i would for you guys to shred up.  ill re up it to youtube and put the link here.

on a side note I had an idea the other night:
What if i downloaded your commentaries and the movies and put them together for the ones that some listeners dont have the movies or sometimes have trouble geting the timing right.

Just a thought was bored last night on AE.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

We would never endorse piracy, or let people post those links on the forums.

Take that as you will. cool

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ahh yes i see where the trouble comes in...hmm that is one hell of a speed bump tongue

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Would anyone happen to know of a place where i can upload files (like pdfs for example)? i want to upload a script I did, but I don't know how to get it on here.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Not sure if this is still relevant, but Dropbox is free, and allows you do host files and link to them individually.  The free account has like a 2GB limit, which isn't bad.  Not sure about PC, but on my Mac I have a Dropbox folder so I can just drag-and-drop stuff into the public folder, and there's a context menu for getting the link to it.