Re: The Road Trip

holden

"Life is about movies; anything else is a bonus!"- Me   cool

Owen Ward wrote:

How can we even be sure Teague is who he says he is?

He might not be Teague at all?

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

fireproof78 wrote:

He might not be Teague at all?

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Dave wrote:

Does Vimeo have the same "naughty naughty!" algorithm?

No.  They respond to manual takedown requests, but they don't have a sniffer robot that looks for copyright violations like YouTube does.

There's no particular reason why I know this.  What?  Hmm?  I'm hanging up!  Prank caller!

The Road Trip is impossible to find on YouTube. Twice now, I've had to go directly to Teague's channel.

Anyway, when I showed it to my Mom, she thought it was awesome/hilarious. I've sent it to friends and it's made an impression as well. Today, I showed it to the rest of my family and they loved it.

I think Derek and Zarban are the best parts of the short. In fact, when my Mom first watched it, she didn't realize they were being played by the same person. She thought they really were twins.

"John Pavlich is a saint!" has been quoted back to me quite a bit. I know one friend who specifically asked for a shirt to be made. When I told my Sister about it, she got all excited about the idea and my Brother-In-Law thinks it would be great if the shirt and video were to become viral.

I'm just proud to have been a part of something so unique and fun! smile

Thumbs up +8 Thumbs down

Nice to hear, altho I still feel like my Alan Rickman impression was off a little.

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries