Topic: BDA's Let's Plays

Hey all, so I've been wanting to start this up for a good long while now, and I finally got everything together! So if you like minecraft or LP's or know people that do, pass it around. I'd appreciate comments or likes on the videos. smile

There are three episodes up atm if you aren't sick of my voice after the first tongue

Cheers,
BDA

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2013-10-24 15:08:33)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Re: BDA's Let's Plays

Episode 4!

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2012-03-04 03:25:45)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Cause I know at least a couple people here give at least a fraction of a damn, so here you go.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Your voice is pleasant.

I don't even know what the hell I'm watching, but you're off to a good start with the recording quality and the sex voice.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Awe shucks sir, thanks.

cool

I like my voice. Well... except for the frickin lisp thing on my s's, I've been trying to fix it since I started acting in grade 6, but so far no luck. hmm

ZangrethorDigital.ca

BigDamnArtitht wrote:

Awe thuckth thir, thankth.

cool

I like my voithe. Well... ecthept for the frickin lithp thing on my th'th, I've been trying to ficth it thinthe I thtarted acting in grade thicth, but tho far no luck. hmm

Fixed.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Not that kinda lisp.

It's more along the lines of...

BigDamnArtist wrote:

Awe shucksss sssir, thanksss.

I like my voissse. Well... exsssept for the frickin lisssp thing on my esss'sss, I've been trying to fixsss it sssinssse I sssstarted acting in grade sssicsss, but ssso far no luck.

The long and the short of it is...I'm a snake.

Wow...I 've never actually told anyone that before...this is, wow, I feel like a weight has been lifted.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

big_smile

"Life is about movies; anything else is a bonus!"- Me   cool

Lol Snail.

In other news!! First episode of Vechs Super Hostile #1 is up today!

Also known as "Oh dear gods what the hell have I gotten myself into?!"

Also also known as the dream series for anyone who's wanted to see BDA die repeatedly and often.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

So I'm still doing this, and I just started playing Bastion! So maybe if you aren't so much with the minecraft, you'll watch this then maybe.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5043/135019-130771-dr-zoidberg.gif

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2012-07-30 17:03:30)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Cool stuffs. I've never played Bastion, must try it sometime. If you ever feel like playing Minecraft on my server let me know! It needs more people.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

big_smile Bastion is a helluva lot of fun.

And yeah, shoot me a message with some det's for your server, I'll check it out. I can't promise I'll stick around right now, life is utterly insane, but I'll check it out!

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Been a while since I bumped this. So bumpedy-bimmidy-boo. Maybe some of the new people round here will be interested big_smile

Update is, still going strong, regularly uploading, hard to believe I've been doing this for more than a year now.

Latest KrankyKraft (Minecraft multiplayer) episode, wherein I update on my Cathedral superbuild, update on the server wide super project "The Labyrinth" and outline my plans on the server for June and the massive build I'll be taking on:

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2013-05-28 04:26:05)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

100 subscriber special!! And wtf is happening in June!

Featuring my face!

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Holy crap, Chris!
That #42 is insane! I thought I was creative in Minecraft, but what you guys do is hands down epic! Keep it up!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

big_smile

Thanks man!! Yeah all the guys on the server are really freaking awesome, and when we come together on something it's pretty sweet. And of course there's the madness of me and my cathedral tongue

In other news! My new Feed The Beast series started up today! Check it!

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Just started up my LP of The Stanley Parable, a very cool game Squiggly mentioned a while back and finally managed to get a chance to play.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

BIIIIOOOOSHOOOOOOCKKKKK!

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2013-12-02 13:45:17)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

ZangrethorDigital.ca

JAAAAAAAAZZZPUUUUUUNK!

Woo! Can't remember who on here told me about this game, but it's awesomesauce!

ZangrethorDigital.ca