Topic: Top 10 Favorite Action Stars

This  Forms is For you to list your top 10 Favorite Action Movies Stars.  The Only Rule is they have to be in 3 or 4 Action Movies to be consider a action movie star. so enjoy ! smile

I'm Batman

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Top 10 Favorite Action Stars

I have a feeling there'll be a lot of overlap here, so just going to name five, and really, they're the only 5 worth talking about  tongue

Jackie Chan - Police Story, Armour of God, Project A, Dragons Forever, Wheels on meals etc.
Arnold Schwarzenegger - Predator, Running Man, Conan, Total Recall
Bruce Willis - Die Hard(s), Last Boy Scout, Tears of the Sun
Mel Gibson - Mad Max, Lethal Weapon, Payback
Sly Stallone - Tango and Cash, Cobra, Rambo II, Demolition Man, Stop or My Mom Will Shoot

Honourable mention:
Gerard Butler - 300, Machine Gun Preacher, Olympus Has Fallen

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Very easy:
Charles Bronson - Mr Majestyk, Once Upon a Time in the West, Red Sun, The Mechanic, Violent City, Hard Times, Death Wish

The man is a legend with far too many to list, and never phoned in a performance, even when Cannon films started putting him in terrible movies in the late 80s.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Harrison Ford, Hugh Jackman,Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, Sly Stallone, Samuel L. Jackson, Arnold Schwarzengger and Denzel Washington

I'm Batman

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Stallone - Cliffhanger, Rambo series.
Sigourney aka Ellen Ripley
Harrison Ford for Indiana Jones
Bruce Willis - in the old days before he phoned it in
Tom Cruise - always gives 110%

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XzjrZXUDCGw/UUQLv-N4huI/AAAAAAAACbU/9CzCMmd-oag/s1600/mission_impossible_ii.jpg

Last edited by avatar (2014-06-05 14:35:36)

not long to go now...

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

You know, I will have to agree that Tom Cruise is a pretty darn good example, other than the true legends like Jackie Chan and other stunt/actor combinations.

Tom Cruise gives it his all. Thanks to this I've never been able to dislike him despite his kooky personal beliefs. You'll see Cruises character fall awkwardly down some stairs and just as you think "that stunt man must be really sore", nope, Tom Cruises face pops out from the mess of a person at the bottom of the stairs.

Thumbs up Thumbs down