Topic: Being John Malkovic

Going back over some old Spike Jonze favorites, I realized "Being John Malkovic" featured a lot of puppeteering. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

PS. Your CSS puts field headers (such as "Username") in the same color as the background, making them impossible to see.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Being John Malkovic

hummelstrand wrote:

PS. Your CSS puts field headers (such as "Username") in the same color as the background, making them impossible to see.

this is a problem that is hopefully gonna be fixed soon smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I figured it was an intelligence test.  You don't want just anyone posting here, right?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

well when Mr.big shot himself gets on he will prolly post here but I was just confirming that yes they know there is a problem with the CSS.  I think he was tinkering with it last night and fixed somethings but hasnt fixed the field header color problem yet.  I think this weekend if he lets me ill take a wack at it but im trying to work on a website for a gaming center and im having issues with a image for the background.

But the topic of the CSS problem is in the Off topic forum so if you do see anything else wrong post it there smile

baack on topic of the movie at hand "Being John Malkovic" I actually own the movie yet I have never watched it. I think I might have to big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

It's not expressly stated in the Movies forum, so my bad, but that one is for discussions of the flicks we've already done. And Being John Malkovich would be a really good episode, good call. Welcome to the forums. smile

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

see told you he would show up tongue

Thumbs up Thumbs down