Topic: Really Random Request For Help (Voice recording)

I'm working on a infomercial style short film for Bullskit Comedy, and I need to simulate a studio audience joining in on the main catch phrase of the product. So I need just a ton of different voices that I can layer to make a big audience feel. Which means I need some help big_smile

It's super super simple, all I need you to do is record yourself saying the word "Bag!" in a really upbeat and studio audience-y sort of way. You can record it as many times as you want in as many different voices as you want, the more variety the better. By the end of it, you won't be able to pick out any one voice in particular, it'll just be a general mishmash of voices big_smile

If you want to help out I would need your recording by July 9th, and you would have my unending love and admiration. You can send the files to ZangrethorDigital@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2014-06-25 20:37:56)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Re: Really Random Request For Help (Voice recording)

Will do so at the earliest opportunity. big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Cloe and I did some.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +3 Thumbs down

Will do on Friday.

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

Teague/Chloe, I love you guys, I just want you to know this, that made my fucking day. Made. My. Day.

And yep... that's exactly what I was going for. big_smile

And thanks Zarban & Darth! Looking forward to it.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

You guys are so darn stupid. I love you.

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I've been working an audio recording setup, so thanks for the practice opportunity.

Bag!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Phi wrote:

I've been working an audio recording setup, so thanks for the practice opportunity.

Bag!

*hugs*

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I'll record some over the weekend, at some point when Steph won't stare at me like I've grown an extra head.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Forgive the headset mic tongue

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Zarban's collection of bags

Warning: I'm probably rewriting this post as you read it.

Zarban's House of Commentaries

Y'all are nuts, and awesome, and I love it.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I really need to know my motivation here. Why would I be shouting bag? Should it be in an emphatic manner? Or, perhaps with an accent of some kind? Maybe I'm trying to call for a bag an airport?

http://media.theiapolis.com/aR/cDCDCDC/d4/e4/hM8/i1VKH/r1/s1/t4/wG4/z23/alan-rickman-as-alexander-dane-in-galaxy.jpg

What is its motivation?

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Alright... your motivation is this:

You're a member of a studio audience, you're very confused, and not sure why you are there. A very large, very muscled man in a very tight fitting black t-shirt emerges from the curtain blocking the stage before you. He tells you, in a voice entirely to deep to be human, almost animalistic, that when the big red light over the audience turns on, you needs to shout the word "BAG" as enthusiastically as you possibly can. He then stares you, specifically you, in the eyes, and you see the pain and suffering of a thousand generations of souls tortured by this mans ancestors permeate deep into your soul rendering your heart still for the longest of brief moments.

Motivated?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

BigDamnArtist wrote:

Alright... your motivation is this:

You're a member of a studio audience, you're very confused, and not sure why you are there. A very large, very muscled man in a very tight fitting black t-shirt emerges from the curtain blocking the stage before you. He tells you, in a voice entirely to deep to be human, almost animalistic, that when the big red light over the audience turns on, you needs to shout the word "BAG" as enthusiastically as you possibly can. He then stares you, specifically you, in the eyes, and you see the pain and suffering of a thousand generations of souls tortured by this mans ancestors permeate deep into your soul rendering your heart still for the longest of brief moments.

Motivated?

I think so...or I'm reaching for my gun. It could go either way wink

*the sarcasm is strong tonight*

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Enjoy some baggy goodness!

https://copy.com/vSyMVJ46UXBAga2Y

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Owen, that was a glorious thing to witness.

I'm really tempted to just layer all of yours together, just to see what it would happen. big_smile

Btw, Owen wins best Bag thus far for the schizo minion, Bag bag  bag bagbagbagbagBAGBAGBAGFUCKINBAG!!!!!!

ZangrethorDigital.ca

'Ere ya go, good sir.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I love these things. I just wanna make a whole album of everyone on the forum just screaming bag over and over again. It is absolutely hilarious big_smile

Thanks Darth!

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Alright, so for all of you wondering why the heck I had you screaming "Bag" into the ether... it wasn't solely for my own amusement. The short just got put online.

ZangrethorDigital.ca