Topic: Hypothetical Film I Wish Existed

It's been a while, FiyH. Can you ever forgive me?

A thought popped in my head today and the little nugget grew. I thought I'd share this idea I had for a film I think would be incredible and will never happen. Please discuss and share your own.

Christopher Waltz and Ryan Gosling star in a drama thriller about father-and-son serial killers.
The film is based somewhere in the East Coast, in the loosely-based early 90s.
Father and son are blue-collar types, very intellectual but prefer the simple life and pleasures.
Wall Street types fucked them over, lost their investment and they as a result lost the simple pleasures they had in their flourishing land and farm. Vowed revenge.
They disguise themselves as upper class and infiltrate high society in order to gain access to the types they deem "worthy of punishment" and pick off each of these men.
They begin with a "list" but the more they work their way through, the more they not only discover more they deem "worthy", but they discover something in themselves that makes them realize that they are good at this...they enjoy it.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t34.0-12/10751553_10152843512004901_646831654_n.jpg?oh=a91e53685d814e32833545a2478f47b0&oe=5452BCC5&__gda__=1414633108_b9a4b4d6b323c28d366090e76f01b3be

Last edited by Meghan Mayhem (2014-10-28 19:42:14)

Mind in the gutter, head in the clouds

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Hypothetical Film I Wish Existed

I really, really like this idea.

This'll be today's thing that I end up thinking about all day and eventually unload some weird creative fart upon before sleep.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Tagline: Destroy What Destroys

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Added plot twist, from outside suggestion:

"Maybe one of them falls for someone on the list. They fight about it and one of them dies as a result."

Thumbs up Thumbs down

At what point do they find themselves on their own list?

Something convoluted with aliases and bam.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.