Teague wrote:

"Alice, for real, that is an awesome goddamned paper lantern."

[tagged in: sentences I'm unlikely to repeat in my lifetime]

I must echo this sentiment.

Just fantastic work, Alice. Good job!

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Your Random Creations

I've had some fun playing around with hama beads this evening.

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10888600_956925497662341_2530188900617407470_n.jpg?oh=b99c400ea1ccc0c66e506e06d4c12418&oe=552DE5B5

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Nice work!

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Made a strange song, so I gave it an equally strange name.

http://fullempty.bandcamp.com/album/heed-gent-re

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

So I made a Minecraft thing.

This one is a Gamemode-In-A-Box. Basically a ton of command blocks in a bedrock box that you can install in a world, that changes the way you can play the game.

It emerged out of a need for my new building series, cause I wanted to kinda be in creative mode but still have the survival aspects, so I made this. (Download link for the schematic is in the description).

ZangrethorDigital.ca

A buddy of mine hired me to create a short intro for his GTA V LP series. Everything, cept music 'course, is built by yours truly.

Buildings and background are manipulated stock photos with just a titch of hand painting to fix some stuff. Smoke is a Particular render run through a photoshop action to stylize it. Everything else is just yer run of the mill after effectsin'.

(The "Freedom" and "Cinch Gaming" logos arn't mine, those are from his sponsors. Mine is just the GTA one.)

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2015-01-05 09:25:49)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

http://www.fox.com/watch/378457667666/7684378368

This was fun to make.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Damnit, I'm not in the US, a US territory, or a military base!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

And it's a cover of a song by a Norsk band. Ironi.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Can't watch it either. But what part of it were you Paul?

I'm assuming Glee didn't one man band a musical number. tongue

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Yeesh, sorry extranationals.

Glee did Take On Me. Was the comp lead.

Last edited by paulou (2015-01-08 23:21:04)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Now that we're caught up on most of our weddings from the past year, I got the chance to go back and edit the video from a photo shoot we did last spring. Hopefully it's a fun watch, at least for those (...two?) of you with kids.

My boss was the creative force behind the entire shoot. My responsibility was entirely on the video side - taking the photo plans and schedules and creating a shot list for behind the scenes shots as well as shots that mimic the usual wedding highlight style, then filming those shots on the day of. Finally I was the editor.

The accompanying photo shoot will be featured in HERLIFE Magazine.

Last edited by Boter (2015-01-22 18:28:07)

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

http://www.friendsinyourhead.com/turnover/lettering-blade-black.jpg

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

That's pretty.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://www.friendsinyourhead.com/images/lettering-omega-american-web.jpg

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You should keep doing this.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Here's a thingy my friends made. I did the title card. (30 seconds in.)

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I made a song about toast.

Thumbs up +3 Thumbs down

At first I thought that said "Insert clap solo" and I was slightly confused; was I being asked to participate?

Great job big_smile Could very well be stuck in my head for a bit.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

I made another minecraft thingy:D

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2015-02-27 23:46:13)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Was drinking and chatting with friends earlier, and this came up, and I'd almost forgotten that I'd done these.
Restrung my guitar yesterday, and I just gave these a re-listen, and gosh, I really want to make more music.

Here's a couple of tracks of the kind of music I make. 70s instrumental style, kinda rocky, kinda free flow. I dunno. Characterize it yourself, 'cause talking 'bout music is like dancing about architecture. Shit gets lost in translation, ya know?

Anyway, Inappropriately Titled Instrumental #2 and Lazy Monday Noodle are the two I'm most pleased with. The former was an old riff I had lying around and finally made into something, and the latter is something I came up with and recorded and edited all in the space of 2 hours. I'm pleased with that one.

Open Mind, Open Heart, Open Soul is... uh, more personal. But since I've been drinking I'll be frank about this. I was in love with a friend and the title came from something she said to me. Anyway, it's a lone voice meandering alone, and bumping into other voices. They all have something kinda "off" about them, and then it bumps into a voice that complements it, and then they kinda intertwine and spiral off into infinity. Yeah. I, uh... I needed to communicate something with music 'cause words felt like they weren't enough. I was younger, and in love, so, anyway. It resulted in her breaking up with her boyfriend 'cause it made her realize what someone else could be capable of feeling about her, and that she deserved to feel better about herself. So, uh, yeah. Like I said, I've been drinking, so I'm more open and willing to share than I would be otherwise. I might entirely edit this out later though, heh.

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile

Loooooooooooooooove it.

Listening to OMOHOS right now, and this is exactly the kind of thing I love just having on in a room. Very pretty and expressive.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://i.imgur.com/uep7vUH.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

If you took three pictures per frame instead of one, you could do this as panels of gifs, just for an added level of thing.

And then if you did those panels as full-screen thingies, you'd have a silent movie.

And then if you did the lines into a microphone, you'd have a stop motion movie.

I'm just saying. But I really like this and please do more.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://i.imgur.com/o9APuxD.jpg

Teague wrote:

If you took three pictures per frame instead of one, you could do this as panels of gifs, just for an added level of thing.

And then if you did those panels as full-screen thingies, you'd have a silent movie.

And then if you did the lines into a microphone, you'd have a stop motion movie.

I'm just saying. But I really like this and please do more.

Damn, it has been a long time since I've done some Lego stop motion. You're right, it may be time to bring it back.

Thumbs up Thumbs down