Re: Zangrethor Digital

screwballscramble wrote:
BigDamnArtist wrote:

I apologize that the three videos I posted containing work I'm proud of in a thread dedicated to sharing my work offended and overwhelmed you so. If there's any way I can ease the obvious pain you suffer at my expense, please do not hesitate to tell me.

What pile of rubbish. My oh my. Apologies was sonot needed! It's amazing. Deal with it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YRsDPL3KKdM/UOSX6Q7RqtI/AAAAAAAAEGo/UlJQx_5nYVE/s1600/blackadder-confused.gif

Yeah...I got nothin.

Can I get a translator over here?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Asking the wrong person here <<<< I guess.

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

This one for you poor souls Rotoing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWbR1fc … e=youtu.be

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You uh... wanna try again on that one there bud?

Not that I don't appreciate the sentiment, but I doubt that was intended for me personally.

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2014-08-12 22:02:29)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Have I stepped on someones toes?. Silly stuff on the forum. I dont know BDA well enough to insult him. Sorry. Junk be wrong. I dont know how I'm wrong niehter

Thumbs up Thumbs down

At least in the context of this thread. You have complained that I post to many videos of my work (The entire point of this thread). Then when I called you out on it, said it was a pile of rubbish. Then told me to deal with it.

And then as far as as the last video was concerned, I can only assume you posted it in the wrong thread, since it's for Zarban's project, but you didn't move it, so I called it out and you assumed I was being mean...or something... I can only assume. Trying to decipher any semblance of sentence structure in your posts is a chore and a half itself.

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2014-08-12 23:18:33)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I'm sorry. What is this forum about if not for debate? I' am really sorry I played devils advocate once. Now you have ripped me a new one. If you can't handle an ironic post on this site without destroying a person with all good intentions then I'm not willing to converse further. Granted i probably dont know you well enough for you to get me dry sarcastic humour. But thank you for giving me the time of day. I feel bad. I'm so embarrassed now I'm of this site. And, love it.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

What?!? What debate? What devil's advocate? What ironic post?

You came into a thread for my work complained I was posting to many videos, insulted me and posted a video with no relevance to anything going on. All in indecipherable sentences.

So yes, then I'm sorry that I didn't see the grand hilarious humor of your masterful design that was cleverly disguised as general run of the mill douchebaggery. Well done. I would appreciate it if you'd keep your "humour" out of my thread from this point on.

And now I'm going to stop feeding what is very clearly nothing more than a troll.

screwballscramble wrote:

But thank you for giving me the time of day. I feel bad. I'm so embarrassed now I'm of this site. And, love it.

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2014-08-12 23:38:02)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Sorry spoke. I tried to fit in but it hasn't worked

Thumbs up Thumbs down

It seems like you two are talking past each other and only getting further from understanding as a result. Let's leave it at "sorry for the misunderstanding" and move on.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

I wanted to make an image macro to break the tension in here, and I ended up making something so much worse than the tension in here.

http://www.friendsinyourhead.com/forum/img/hk-getalong.jpg

Thanks to Screwball and BDA for this goddamned horror. I will love it for the rest of my life.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Teague wrote:

I wanted to make an image macro to break the tension in here, and I ended up making something so much worse than the tension in here.

http://www.friendsinyourhead.com/forum/img/hk-getalong.jpg

Thanks to Screwball and BDA for this goddamned horror. I will love it for the rest of my life.

holden

Since I don't have a BDA or screwball image to post here.

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Anyways... back to some sort of point...

New stuff from Bullskit Comedy.

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2014-08-15 21:18:17)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

This is the video we produced for the Season 7 Fundraiser for Bullskit Comedy. I am so bloody happy with this thing.

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2014-08-17 00:21:49)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Featuring the illustrious voice talents of our very own AuralStimulation.

And big shout out to Teague for his VHS after effects setup, made bringing this down to the proper level of horrifyingly-degraded so much simpler.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

We just released the official version of the new opening for Season 7 of Bullskit created by yours truly. I'm really damn proud of how this thing turned out. This plays at the start of the monthly live shows.

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2014-10-14 23:15:53)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

That's really cool, dude. You totally nailed that SNL/MADtv/whatever intro style.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

big_smile Thanks man! And yep, that's exactly what we were going for, kinda reminiscent of all those while still being it's own Bullskit thing smile

ZangrethorDigital.ca

The latest series of shorts I produced for Bullskit. Really really proud how these turned out. Managed to dip my toes back into some 3D stuff without completely losing my shit, so I'd call that a win.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Whipped up this new intro for some friends of mine, for their Minecraft Let's Play series. Really dug how it turned out.

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2015-02-11 07:08:25)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Cool! Great job man.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Thanks man big_smile

I also just put together this quick collection of projects. I think everything has been posted at some point or another here, but it's cool to see it all together.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Your, "We'll be right back," Twitch slide came up and I was like, "It's over already?" I seriously wiggled the mouse to see if that was the end of the video tongue

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Haha, I was wondering who would get that with my outro, wasn't expecting the twitch screen to do it tongue

ZangrethorDigital.ca