Topic: Orgazmo

Orgazmo is one of those movies that some of you will not have seen, and it's possible that some of you coming to it fresh because of this endorsement won't like it. And to be fair, that's completely reasonable.

After all, this is a movie about sex, it's NC-17, it was very low budget, and it was made in the nineties; everything about it is dirty. The reason we here at Down in Front like it is...well, everything about it is hilariously funny.

This week our guest is Jeff Schubert, the host of the popular web show FilmNut (open in new tab) and actor in a little movie called Orgazmo, which I'm sure one day we'll get around to doing a commentary for. Oh snap, we're doing it right now.

Let me apologize up front for a poorly mixed intro, it's a little blown out, and that's a bummer on an episode as special as this one. I'm going to do my best to see that that never happens again. That being said, enjoy the wonder of Orgazmo.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Orgazmo

Danny Aiello right? Not Devito. smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Welcome to the forums, sir.

And I'd have to listen to the episode to know what you're talking about, but you're probably right. We were really out of it for about two years there. smile

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sorry for the vaguness. I guess I was out of it when I posted that, and should said first that I really enjoyed the commentary, very cool that you guys got one of the cast members.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah, funny 'ol world. That guy interviewed Trey for his show, and it wasn't until later that the whole Orgazmo piece of the puzzle came into play.

Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down