Topic: SD Shadowrun: Scheduling

This thread is for working out scheduling without clogging up other threads.

Current plan is next Monday (25th) same time.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: SD Shadowrun: Scheduling

Shit yeah. Planning. Shadow is on.

Get that shit.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ShadowDuelist is scheduling Shadowrun from the Shadows of the Shadownet.

I may have overdone the shadow play.

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Schadenfreude.

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile

I forget if it was brought up last week (I always forget), but this upcoming Monday is Memorial Day in the States. I'm still good - was off work before, am still off work. Just want to make sure that doesn't impact SD's availability; BDA and Herc being in the Great White North I wouldn't think it would and didn't see some sort of corresponding Canadian holiday, but worth bringing up anyway.

(Also Wikipedia tells me it's also Geek Pride Day and Towel Day. Note to self: Get a damn 42 shirt already.)

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

I'm still good for monday!

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile

I'm still good, but if Shadow wants to just chill for a week between this and waiting for the new mic, I'm cool with that too.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I'm still available, but we might end up starting a little later than usual.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

This would have been a perfect time and place for a Contact / Jodie Foster "okay to go" image.

You have all missed a golden opportunity. Never recover.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

God loves you!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

SD, so closer to 7?
(Which will actually work out nicely for me, gotta go feed my friends cat before the session.)

It's Monday tomorrow, right? I'm not gonna be able to make it. If this is enough of a heads-up to put something together for Burnout & Whisper-Wind, feel free to go for it. But I just have toooooo much work.

I'll make something work. Thanks for the heads up.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Wednesday is the 2nd most important meeting of my entire PhD, so I am in prep mode. I suspect I won't be available on Monday. Just, please... don't kill and/or otherwise harm any more people while I'm gone.

My work schedule is all screwed up this week because I'm leaving on vacation later in the week. I was going to try to make it work anyway because I wont be available next week due to the aforementioned vacation, but if Herc can't make it I'd rather just skip a couple weeks, putting our next session on the 6th of July. Any objections?

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Okay with me. I know I've been kinda sketchy the past few weeks, but I'm super-excited about what's coming up in Shadowrun, but this really is crunch-time for the PhD. Back to normal in July though  smile

That should work for me! Maybe BDA can use the time to edit the video of the first couple sessions?

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Yep im good. Gonna be a crazy couple weeks for me anyways.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Just confirming: we're meeting again tomorrow night, July 6?

Yes

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Cool.

Cool cool cool.

What time are we Shadowrunning?

I assume starting the call by 7, playing by 8. If I haven't been called by 7 I'll ring up whoever's online.

It just occurred to me I can't do Shadowrun tonight. I'm not in the office today, and my internet at home is currently through my phone, and only stable for maybe 15 minutes at a time, sorry.
I hope that doesn't fuck things up too bad. Am trying to get my 'net sorted by next week though.