Re: "Extended Edition" Community Podcast

Didn't D&D more or less start pen and paper RPG's anyway? And ohmygod why are we even discussing this.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

BigDamnArtist wrote:

It's been a while since I read the early panels,

DnD is name checked on the very first page tongue

Extended Edition - 146 - The Rise Of Skywalker
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

http://www.extendededition.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/avengers1-300x169.jpg

This week we talk about Marvels new blockbuster sequel

Extended Edition - 094 - 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'

and once again it's our annual look at the summer movies!

http://www.extendededition.net/096-summer-movies-2015/

http://www.extendededition.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ee100-300x128.jpg

Well here we are the 100th episode spectacular!

This week is a bit different, for one week only we become a quiz show and are joined by Saniss, Jimmy, Teague and Liam Swann.

http://www.extendededition.net/100-one- … ectacular/

This week Jurassic World : http://www.extendededition.net/916/

Download!

(I've actually watched the film being discussed!)

Edit: Well, don't everyone talk at once wink

I have not had the chance to to download many of the episodes, but recently binged a little bit for the Star Wars commentaries, and Jurassic World.

TPM commentary was a lot of fun, and it was nice to have a different perspective expressed in audio. Even after several years of hearing various opinions on Star Wars this one was a lot of fun.

AOTC is next!

Last edited by fireproof78 (2015-07-06 03:01:05)

God loves you!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

We've put together a little blog post on the Han Solo announcement.

http://www.extendededition.net/han-solo-spin-off/

103 - TV Shows That Became Movies

This is my all time favourite episode, solely for the last 10 minutes or so.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

104 - Comic-Con 2015

We totally went to Comic-Con, guys!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Totally.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I have yet to post anything about it outside of photos, but it was a good year.  Different vibe this year.  Felt more manageable.

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Eddie wrote:

I have yet to post anything about it outside of photos, but it was a good year.  Different vibe this year.  Felt more manageable.

How'd your panel go?

It seemed like a different vibe to me just from reading the latest updates and the like, a bit more low-key than usual. I found this article earlier today which could explain some of it.

...wait, did I say reading updates? Must have been a slip of the tongue, we were totally there. Totally...

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Owen Ward wrote:
Eddie wrote:

How'd your panel go?

It seemed like a different vibe to me just from reading the latest updates and the like, a bit more low-key than usual. I found this article earlier today which could explain some of it.

Panel went really well!  Thanks for asking.  We had about 75 people there I'd say, and we somehow managed a LOT of material in the space of 1 hour.  I've had more than a couple people email me with further questions, which I love.  My panelists did an absolutely bang up job, and we were able to show clips from all their work.  Andie had never publicly shown any of WoWMoM before, same with Jeff Unay and GREYWATER.  All the clips were really helpful and illustrative as well. 

Con was totally great this year.  I had some meetings with Nerdist on Saturday, and we got invited to the massive Legendary Digital party on Friday night.  Got to see some old friends and acquaintances, as well as meet Chris Hardwick, Felicia Day, and Bobek Fedowski.  I briefly chatted with Max Landis and that dude can fucking dance all night.  The show floor was really solid, and I bought some good art and blew waaaaaaay too much money on the 3 foot tall Devastator set from Transformers G1.   I didn't really attend too many panels this year as prepping for mine and making sure I saw the floor kept me plenty busy.  And I gotta say...Nerdist/Legendary Digital knocked it out of the park(ha!) with CONIVAL at Petco Park this year.  There's tons of photos of me and Seanbaby Laser Tagging and doing the joust they had. 

Andie Bolt, one of my panelists, works for GeekNation, so she got us all into the GeekNation party Saturday night.  Ryan, Miki, and some other FIYH family folks were there, and good times were had by all.  Also...serious fucking shout out to Ryan and Miki for being my AV team during the panel.  Love those fuckers.

ALl in all...a really solid year.  It was sorta surreal modding my own panel.  IT only took going to the damn thing for 23 years, but yeah.  It was fun.

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up +4 Thumbs down

Belated: because I never check messages on here, I only just now saw Tomahawk's invitation from two months ago to be part of the last episode. Whoops. tongue So sorry, guys, I'd definitely have joined in if I had seen. I coulda been somebody, I coulda been a contender!!!

Last edited by Abbie (2015-07-24 23:28:35)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Extended Edition - 108 - 'Star Wars Aftermath'

Touché

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Been waffling on whether to pick this up, an informed review is just what I need!  big_smile

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

It's a fun Star Wars read but it's not the Prelude to Force Awakens it's obviously marketed as

It's also less of an informed review and more of a hastily cut short Grab Bag episode tongue

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thumbs up +5 Thumbs down

Episode 111 - The Live Show!

Instead of recording from 3 different countries we're in the same room and drunk and watching the Star Wars trailer

This is fun, you should get married every week!

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Well he did make a profit on the last one.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Teague wrote:

you should get married every week!

well the plan is next week Owen marries Tom then we'll have Saniss marry Jimmy. After that it's Divorce-vember!