Re: SD Shadowrun: Scheduling

Alright man. No worries. You probably just saved the lives of an entire elvish orphanage or something. Knowing us. Next week then. Full party hype!

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Are all of you guys still good to go for tomorrow?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

You mean today? Yes.

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile

Y'all. I thought I could manage (and I've drunk a lot of coffee) but I didn't sleep at all last night and I am crashing hard . Gotta skip out on tonight, real sorry.

(Have fun storming the castle, though.)

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile

Alright, man. The main bank heist is a couple weeks away in game time, so if the rest of us are up to playing this week then I'm sure we may have a side mission of sorts.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

I finally slept well last night! Will be available tonight. Huzzah!

Woooooooo!!! Bankheistbankheistbankheist!!!!! ....maybe.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I can't remember if we're on for tonight or if there's a break this week. I'm available if we're on though.

My understanding was that there was a break

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yep, break. Works well, we've got a guest in town for a bit anyway.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Okeydokes, that's fine!

Yeah im not gonna be able to play tonight. Im running on like 3 hours sleep as it is, and ive got a ton of work I have to get done for tomorrow and later this week. sad

If you guys still end up planning the heist just let know the basics and what you need me to buy.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

A low-key planning session would be a good idea - an hour or two to meet up, look at the floor plan and figure out a plan of attack. Then next week we can implement it and make dem mad dollaz. Er, nuyenz.

Yeah, a shorter one this week would be ideal, to be honest (work stuff etc)!

Not the place to put this, but meh, we don't have a place to put this and I don't feel like making one.

How'd the heist planning go? Anything you guys need me to buy?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

We've got a plan that we hope works. I think Spiro is going to teach your character some stuff in the time between planning and mission, so you have the ability to do certain tech things that might need doing. As far as equipment, I don't think so, but we'll probably have a more focused (fine details / dry run) planning session with you on Monday!

Cool cool cool.

I don't have a ton of Karma if I'm gonna have to be buying skills though.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Nah, it's a bit more casual than that. I think Spiro's tutelage will probably give you extra dice for any associated check. Like a short-term "learn it by rote" thing, not a "now you know this forever" thing. I could be wrong though, but that was the impression I got.

Yeah, in this case it's teaching you a specific sequence of "cut yellow wire splice green wire" or something, not "here's the theory behind splicing into a camera feed".

Yup, exactly like that.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://media2.giphy.com/media/hWT3yBQecuPM4/giphy.gif

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Sorry to do this last minute, but I will be late if I play at all - Labor Day hangouts with friends and we just got an invite to go swimming with another friend so we'll probably be gone for a while.

Well...okay then. Do we actually have anything we can do with a partial team? We definitely don't want to do the heist, and anything moving forward with the main campaign is gonna take us into a new main section probably.

And that said, if everyone's down, I wouldn't mind a week off, my ankle is seriously sprained right now and even sitting at my computer is mega painful.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I'm fine with taking a break this week. Means I can spend more time on my balcony (why did I have to wait until September to get the most comfortable, perfectly lovely temperature in Montreal?).

I wouldn't mind a week off either, to be honest. I'm pretty tired and could use the time to get caught up on some stuff.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down