Re: SD Shadowrun: Scheduling

Boter wrote:

I can control Whisp, I am clearly the best one to do so.

http://www.gifwave.com/media/1627_no-scared-nope-gross-octopus.gif

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Ok, I'm good to go.

Last edited by Kal Spiro (2015-10-05 21:42:45)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I've stared the Skype call; a bit earlier than normal but if we get on earlier than Whisp is more likely to not di- er, not be controlled by me.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Im still at work. So ill be at least a half hour til I can get on. But if yall want to refresh the plan so were not going in (as) blind, it would probably be a good idea.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I am cooking dinner! Will get on the moment there isn't something capable of catching fire.

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile

I'd offer to give you a hand but we don't have the best track record with fire.

http://pressenter.phispace.net/Photos/Burning%20FIYD.jpg

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Are we still planning on playing tomorrow?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

As far as I know, yes!

Disclaimer: I often do not know as much as I think I do.

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile

Yes, we are playing tomorrow.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

What time are we starting? 7 or 8?

Last I knew, 8 EST, though I may be online by 7 anyway.

I forget, are we on tonight, or skipping this week?

Skipping this week.

So, I got the scheduling done for tomorrow's shoot and I should be able to make it for our regular start time. At most like maybe half an hour late. *hopefully*

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Hey y 'all, my internet hasn't kept a stable connection for longer than about 12 minutes today (blame Canada... I'm actually copy/pasting this 'cause it cut out before my first attempt to post), so just go on without me. Next week I'll just skype from the office instead. Sorry!

I've got the missed connections ad though:

Missed connection: we met between [name of two stations I've forgotton; also the date]. I wasn't looking for you, but there you were, larger than life, like someone from a different era. Your personality overwhelmed me and I didn't know how to react. I think I scared you away, and I'm sorry. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I don't know what we could be to each other, but I want us to find out together.

What time is that, again?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Weellllll this month appears to be an even bigger shit show than i thought it was gonna be. Something came up for this weekend so i wont be getting back into Red Deer until halfway through the session. sad

ZangrethorDigital.ca

So... on or off today?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

BDA won't be in until halfway through; if the rest of us are able to play then we can probably still start and BDA can join us whenever.

Okiedokes.

Sorry about all that, I don't know what's up with me lately but I've been seriously spacey.  At some point between asking about it and the normal start I just completely lost track of it as a thing that could happen.

Also my phone is a very unreliable method of contacting me at my house.  I got the text from Boter some time around 11.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Are we playing tomorrow, or is it a thanksgiving weekend break?

Pretty sure we're taking a break.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Thanksgiving is next weekend, but I've suddenly become very busy this weekend so we might need to take a break until December.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ShadowDuelist wrote:

Thanksgiving is next weekend...

Dang Muricans. Can't keep your days straight.

And that all works for me, I've still got a small handful of short films I have to get done for next week.

ZangrethorDigital.ca