Topic: [TV Show] Ash vs. Evil Dead

http://i.imgur.com/cGFNrtR.jpg

GROOVY.

Raimi's still got it, that first episode was awesome. Nice make-up, not too shabby CGI (rather easy to spot, but with that kind of style I don't mind), GREAT directing style (the van scene was epic) with very good editing pace and sound effect/music support, and Bruce Campbell is phenomenal. The script has the right amount of everything: there are some seriously hilarious lines, while the house scene with the cops was downright creepy. It's Evil Dead 2 all over again.

I really, really hope the next episodes (not directed by Raimi) will live up to it.

Last edited by Saniss (2015-11-01 14:52:16)

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: [TV Show] Ash vs. Evil Dead

absolutely loved it.

Extended Edition - 146 - The Rise Of Skywalker
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

Eeek! I didn't know that this was missing from life. Bloody loved it. Raimi nailed it. man this is my new favourite show.

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah, this is definitely on my "watch" list. That, and surprisingly enough; supergirl!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I remember saying that I missed Bruce Campbell years ago. And man, he's still as awesome as I remember.

The opening episode was amazing. Ash's introduction was hilarious. The cause of all of this trouble was caused by our hero being stoned and horny. I'm on board. :)

Protection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love. -Uncle Iroh

Thumbs up Thumbs down

"Oh, good. I was starting to feel like a real dick."

Yup, episode 2 confirms it. We're getting two seasons of a "horror & one-liners" roller coaster. The show even makes itself aware of its nature ("at first I was like: did he mean it like that? And then I realized: it's the Jefe. Of course he did!").

I'm loving this. What tremendous, absolute fun.

Last edited by Saniss (2015-11-08 10:53:33)

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Doesn't/didn't Campbell have a big role in the show Burn Notice

Witness me!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Burn Notice is actualy the first thing I ever saw Cambell in. The show was actually pretty good too.

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2015-11-08 19:47:05)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Watched the pilot. Loved every second of it. Such an homage all b-productions out there!

Thumbs up Thumbs down