Re: SD Shadowrun: Scheduling

I wouldn't mind a break either. See you gents in December!

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

This sunday me and a buddy are going to be doing a massive location scouting trip (it was the only day we could both be free for like a month, so yeah, that's the way it goes). Theoretically we'll be back in time with time to spare before we start buuuuut....

...if I don't show up just letting you know I'm probably bleeding to death in a burning car in a ditch somewhere in fuckall, Alberta. So you know...fyi.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Good to know, if we have to call in search and rescue we'll have to remember to leave out that you were supposed to burn down some sort of government building with us that night.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Also probably best to leave out the assassination...and the prison break we're planni- actually you know what. Just leave the whole thing out. Just don't say anything.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

"Asking for a friend."

What time are we starting?

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile

I think 8 Eastern is our standard. I'm hard capping my end time at midnight, did a LAN party here over the weekend and I'm short on sleep.

Sounds fair. Midnight'll be a hard-out for me, too. I've got a shit-ton to do this week before the semester finishes, and I don't wanna be worrying about that stuff over the Christmas break.

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile

Pff, Boter, you pansy.  you got more sleep than me asnd iml,...   zzzzzzz

Thumbs up Thumbs down

What was the ruling on this sunday again? Were we meeting or taking a break for Christmas/exams and things?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I don't believe we decided this far in advance. I could go either way this Sunday, might almost prefer to do it since the two following are out for me.

Yeah, I'm good to go for this sunday. I imagine most y'all won't be available next week cause you know...Christmas...and then new years the weekend after.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I'm good for tomorrow

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I"m good, be nice to play

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Me too, I'll be here.

Started playing Watch_Dogs. "You gotta learn to separate the morals from the moolah." Well that being said when do we go ahead with this kidnapping job? We playing tomorrow?

I believe we are

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yes!

I...buuuuhokay. Thought we were taking another week off. Should be able to swing it, just gonna be a fuck of a long day for me.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I'll be ready, we still have the plan?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yep, I wrote it down, got it right here!

Still finishing up this meeting. Probably be another hour at least. Feel free to start, Ill catch up. I cant remember what my part of the heist was so..ehh?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I think on Sundays we usually don't start for another hour anyway. IIRC you were providing cover from the rooftops as we stopped the motorcade at a red light, blew off the door and nabbed the guy.

Are we available for tonight?

I'm down, but nor would I mind a break to get some editing done. Either way I'd need to wrap up a bit earlier (11 EST).