Re: Cool vids...again.

I saw BMG live once, in Florida.

Everyone should do that if they have the chance.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I admire the fact the members of BMG are disposable. You can't identify any of them, so they're free to fire anyone wanting more money, as well as having a dozen touring versions if they wanted.

I write stories! With words!
http://www.asstr.org/~Invid_Fan/

Thumbs up Thumbs down

This is so cool. Also proves how great the original choreography is.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm confused. The point of this is just that they wanted to practice filming a fight scene, so they copied another fight scene, right? That makes sense to me as an exercise, but I don't get why this video would be cool in lieu of just posting the original fight.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Teague wrote:

I'm confused. The point of this is just that they wanted to practice filming a fight scene, so they copied another fight scene, right? That makes sense to me as an exercise, but I don't get why this video would be cool in lieu of just posting the original fight.

Why do people post themselves on youtube covering their favorite songs?

NONE of the shit they were doing is easy.  It's a physical feet to do that fight move for move, and it's impressive on a filmmaking level to recreate it.  Good of reason as any.  If I were a fight choreographer, and I was hiring, I'd want a meeting with these two.

Eddie Doty

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I like Foo Fighters just fine, but this is fuckin' passion.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

This is the most amazing thing ever.

EDIT: ...which was already posted last page. Okay yeah, well, huh, watch it again then.

Last edited by Saniss (2015-08-11 18:50:28)

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I love space stuff so goddamn much.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

If not only for the film itself, this thing should've won all the awards for cinematography and art.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

IT HAS ARISEN!!!!!!

ZangrethorDigital.ca

No, not the laser moon!!!!

Also, I don't know how I missed it, but this video of "Mario Warfare" is an interesting work of fan production.

I'm sure others have heard of it before, but I had to share it:

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Not sure if these have been posted already (I checked a couple of pages back) but I kind of love these.

I think I've seen so many huge-budget blockbusters that I just appreciate these more. I'm tired of the game, man.

This one starts at about 4:58.

EDIT: Although I apparently don't know how to embed properly.

Last edited by rhys-e (2015-09-05 13:30:39)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I thought I was prepared. I was not.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I- Jesus. Never seen that in motion before and I don't think I want to again.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

It's a couple years old now, but I just found it, so nyeh. But this was absolutely fantastic and so much fun to watch.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

It's a couple years old now, but I just found it, so nyeh. But this was absolutely fantastic and so much fun to watch.

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2015-09-29 06:36:59)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Skip ahead about a minute. What starts out as a let's play for Mario Maker, becomes a shitfest of Yoda Jokes.

I'm having trouble stopping laughing.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I haven't watched it yet because I'm waiting for a coming showing in Montpellier, but The Fall of Men, a French Dragon Ball Z fanfilm, is out, and it's making some noise: 2.5 million views in 3 days.

Now, I haven't seen a single DBZ episode in my life, but the reason I've been following this project is because I've worked on it (comped a few shots, mostly from the sequence where Trunks is flying to the temple up in the sky). I never would have guessed so many people were expecting it. Apparently the DBZ community was starving for a good live-action adaptation, and they (so I'm told) got it.

Last edited by Saniss (2015-11-13 19:52:56)

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2015-12-04 06:57:16)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Valve labels the machines building Steam Controllers as Aperture Science. Because of course they do.

Last edited by BigDamnArtist (2015-12-10 23:26:42)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

You know, this is the first step towards being all killed with neurotoxic gas by a big-ass computer.

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I really like my steam controller. It's got a bit of a learning curve, but pretty it's handy once you get used to it.

I hadn't seen this until today. Thought it was cool. I remember seeing the storyboards for it on the dvd. Glad to see it actually animated. :D

Protection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love. -Uncle Iroh

Thumbs up Thumbs down

So honor the valiant who die 'neath your sword
But pity the warrior who slays all his foes...

Thumbs up +3 Thumbs down