Re: SD Shadowrun: Scheduling

I'm good for tonight

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

EDIT: Actually scratch that, I think I'm just gonna call it a day. It's been a long frickin weekend and not exactly the greatest day for the most part. So I'm just not really in the mood hmm Feel free to get shit down without Whisper screwing it all up tho tongue

I'm still a go for next weekend though.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Sounds good to me. I'm getting older, I kinda can't handle late Sunday nights any more.

edit: this was originally in reply to Boter, but I didn't realize there was a new page of posts. i can go either way. if we're up for a short session where we find out what new info there is and we make plans for next week, i can do that. if not, i'll happily get an extra few hours sleep.

Last edited by Herc (2016-01-18 00:07:51)

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile

Anyone down for some Fiasco instead since last night was a bust?

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Fiasco sounds great.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Yes!

Disclaimer: if you dislike the tone of a post I make, re-read it in a North/East London accent until it sounds sufficiently playful smile

I find it amazing that almost every time I completely flake on these sessions something happens and ultimately it didn't matter.  Still, I was expecting to be there, and then I wasn't.  I should probably just leave skype on, but I dislike having it in my task bar and I don't know how to make it only display in my system tray.  If that is even a thing.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You missed out on a great time. As for Skype, go to advanced options and uncheck "Keep in taskbar when signed in."

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

YOU CHANGED MY LIFE JUST NOW

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

This is a true thing that I also feel.  I looked for that setting and never found it.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hey I might not be joining y'all tomorrow. I've had a cold/flu all week, and it's pretty tricky for me to talk without coughing a ridiculous amount. We'll see if tomorrow is any better, but don't count on it.

I'm still good to play tonight.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I should be good. May be late, I'll message you guys and let you know if that's the case.

And if we decide not to Shadowrun because of Herc's absence... might be time for a session of Actual Cannibal Shia LeBeouf wink

I'm good to go, also down for playing Actual Cannibal Shia LeBeouf or Fiasco if we're down people.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

So apparently, a little after 10:30 my computer stopped working correctly.  Explorer crashed or locked up or whatever, but my desktop got stuck and my clock stopped.  So we finished after midnight and I was sitting there thinking it's 10:30 still.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Are we on for tonight? I'm working a wedding show all day but should be back in time. Physically. Mentally, eh, we'll see.

Yeah, I'm out this week, sorry guys. Been a long day and I should just hit the hay now or else I'll be behind all week.

I'm sort of in the same boat as Boter. Spent the last three days moving into a new house and I'm exhausted. I'd love to do something to relax and unwind, but I don't know if I'm up to running Shadowrun.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

No problem, we'll take a break this week!

Cool. See you all next week then - might be exhausted from recording a couple dozen videos but it'll be of my own doing and I will nonetheless be in good spirits tongue

Totally forgot it was the super bowl this weekend. I've got plans to watch the game with some friends, so if we want to play we'd have to start pretty late. hmm

Edit: best guess is we'd start 2ish hours later than normal

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah, can't at that point - starting at 10PM and working the next day. Enjoy the game!

Yeah, that would give me less than an hour to really play.

Is everyone else watching the game too, or do we have enough people to try something else?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Sportsball?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I could probably play something else. Not Shia, I've GM'd it a lot recently tongue