Topic: Interactive story-telling

Hey all,

Here's this thing: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heathco … 56637?mt=8

I'm going to be working with this company in the future doing both music and sound (I was just a consultant on this one), and they're still in "gauging interest mode." Apologies if this at all feels spammy, but I could definitely see some of you enjoying this, and would love to hear your feedback. It's sort of in its own category in terms of story-telling, and I think it has the potential to be pretty effective at adapting existing stories.

Re: Interactive story-telling

Interesting. I don't have an iPhone so I can't download it to check it out, but how does it differ from a choose-your-own-adventure story idea?

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

It doesn't really, but the goal is to have it be as cinematic as possible and not require you to look at it. It's completely sound-based. The visually-impaired community has really been digging it, which is nice--they're unfortunately very underserved in the entertainment department.

In concept in reminds me of the Twilight Histories podcast

Witness me!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ahh, it's done with audio instead of reading! Different enough for me, pretty cool!

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.