Re: SD Shadowrun: Scheduling

Cool cool.

Next random question, was there ever an explanation for the signal jammer Burnout was hired to install in our combat test episodes? I feel like there was but I can't remember.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Actually, Thursdays are pretty great for me too.

BDA, I... don't think so? It hasn't come back the way your assignment did, to the best of my knowledge.

ALTHOUGH I see SD over there scribbling some notes.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

I'd prefer not thursdays cause Critical Role but if we have too.

And hmm, interesting. I was wondering if it was just something for the combat tests, (or maybe you got hired by Aztecnology to spy on Michael and you're the reason the base was able to be raided and Michael was kidnapped...)

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I believe it originally was the seed of another idea I abandoned, but I may have retconed it to tie it on. That sounds like something I would do.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

So it sounds like Tuesday might be the best fit, pending Boter. That or a bit of a late start on Mondays, pending SD.

(Also, Hi)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I can do Tuesdays as well. Will clash with Arrow and Agents of SHIELD but I can catch up on those later in the week.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Consensus seems to be Tuesday. Are we good to go this Tuesday or should we wait?

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm good for tomorrow.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

I'm good.

I'm ready to do stuff

Thumbs up Thumbs down

...well Tuesdays in GENERAL work for me... I'll be late this week. Forgot about a short-notice shoot I'm on. Should be interesting, I'll tell you about it when I hop on. Til then I'll take a picture of whatever notes I had from last time. (I was just going to be the getaway driver, correct? I give you guys permission to play Burnout til I get there if something's needed, my sheet on Roll20 is fully updated.) It'll take me about a half hour to get home after the shoot but I can hop on Skype on the way back.

Did anyone talk to Toby about tonight?

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Yup, he's good.

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

My plans for next Tuesday became plans for yesterday, so I should be free afterall

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I have managed to finaggle my way into being free tomorrow night. So I'm good to go.

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Hurrah! I think that's everyone who was iffy, yeah?

-Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm good! And should be in on time.

(Oops. I gotta get in the habit of checking this forum) I'm good as well.

Thumbs up Thumbs down