Re: So, Mike was hit by a car.

Zarban wrote:

Fabulous to see him up and about. But we're gonna need to have him attacked by a wampa at the beginning of the next RVD to explain the scars.

If Episode III taught us anything it's that scars don't have to be explained.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Mike fought in the clone wars.

Witness me!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Mike gave all of us a message on the Facebook page today.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/darthpraxus/Mobile%20Uploads/tmp_11796-Screenshot_2015-07-27-15-38-49-11329964069_zpsj1slg39d.png

There are no words.

Last edited by Abbie (2015-07-27 20:58:52)

Thumbs up +8 Thumbs down

Thank you for posting this here.

Hi everyone! I went to dinner at the end of September 2014, and was hit by a car and pinned to the wall. I was in the hospital from then until October 2015, when I went to Rancho Los Amigos. It took a while to find this site, but now I am here and have read through this page.

I did not get any postcards from you guys, but they were probably removed before I could see them. Both STAR WARS: EPISODE 7 and GHOSTBUSTERS I saw at home and not in theaters. (Both would be good commentaries when we are ready for that.) Let me know what you want to do.

Thumbs up +22 Thumbs down

It's great to see you around here again Dorkman, we've missed you.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Mike! I'm glad you found us!

Man, I can't tell you how great it is to see this discussion thread come full circle. A couple years ago we were worried we might never hear from you again, and to have you posting in that very same thread... it's just awesome. Welcome back.

Well, it's been a couple of years since we've done any commentaries (we stopped doing the other shows, too), so you haven't missed much; I don't think we're going to do any more, though. We use this website for the forum now — so we can hang out on a really old-fashioned message board and talk about movies like it's still 2002. I don't know if you're in the mood for much internet chattery these days, but I hope you'll come back to this site to read and post more. (Or you can just lurk without posting, if you want to be creepy about it. big_smile ) You've got a lot of friends here, and we're always happy to talk about movies and TV shows and games and stuff.

Also, I think it's possible that fresh postcards can be arranged.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Welcome back Mike, you've been missed!

Extended Edition - 146 - The Rise Of Skywalker
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

I'm ashamed to admit I never actually sent a postcard out; I got as far as completely covering one and not leaving room for an address and never getting around to editing it down to try again.

But it's awesome to see you back here again, man. I hope, at whatever pace is comfortable to you, we see you posting more often.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

It's awesome to have you back, man.

So honor the valiant who die 'neath your sword
But pity the warrior who slays all his foes...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Mike, hearing you talk about & analyze movies on these commentaries has been a big part of my life so I'm really glad to see that you're doing much better and even posting here again.

P.S. maybe you can convince Teague to do some more podcasts haha

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Pft. I'm not sure if anyone could do that, but, nice try.  tongue

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Dorkman, Fuck Yeah!

Last edited by drewjmore (2016-12-03 04:28:19)

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Dorkman!  It's fantastic to see you posting back on this site again.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://pm1.narvii.com/5988/a3b1bb6a94cebd6b14897d20727a74e74727145b_hq.jpg

We're all so happy you're back! We've missed you.

not long to go now...

Thumbs up +5 Thumbs down

It's indescribably great to... well, "hear your voice" is the wrong phrase, but still. We've missed you so much, Mike. Glad you're back.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Missed you my friend.

I think Avatar just won the "appropriate picture post" award for 2016

Witness me!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Dorkman! I'm so glad you're back! :D

Protection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love. -Uncle Iroh

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Nope, I'm not crying. It's just dusty in this thread, ok.

Mike, glad you made it here. We're a crazy group but you'll find that most of us have hearts of gold. I'm Erich, resident counselor-in-training, and one of those conservatives in the wild you might have heard about. Hopefully you can educate us more about movies.

Finally, after today, I can cry some good tears.

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Fantastic to hear from you Mike, hope all is well and wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Ah Mike! I'm so glad to hear from you!

This has genuinely made my week.

(Also, there must be some way of convincing Teague to do a couple podcasts...I won't let go just yet)

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Sam wrote:

Ah Mike! I'm so glad to hear from you!

This has genuinely made my week.

(Also, there must be some way of convincing Teague to do a couple podcasts...I won't let go just yet)

http://wmbriggs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/never.jpg

God loves you!

Thumbs up +4 Thumbs down

I leave for a couple of months and Mike comes back!?!

Welcome back!!!

"Life is about movies; anything else is a bonus!"- Me   cool

He just posted on Twitter last night for the first time since then. I sorta bounced with joy.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.