Topic: Open Call - Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf Session

Hey all. I was glancing through the original FIYD thread and saw that there were a lot of people potentially interested in playing that weren't able to, primarily because of timezones but other conflicts as well. So what I'd like to do is run a one-off session of Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf trying to get more people who were interested in participating.

WHO: You! Particularly if you're interested in this whole tabletop RPG thing, but haven't been able to commit to a campaign or our usual Tuesday evening (US east coast) playtime.

WHAT: Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf pits your simply made character against a vicious killer in the form of Hollywood superstar Shia LaBeouf. The game is based around the central joke and ideas from Rob Cantor's song, "Shia LaBeouf". If you want to see what a previous session is like that we ran, you can check out The Cannibal Cruise.

The six-page rulebook can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B96988 … 1MY00/view

WHEN: Saturday or Sunday, January 7-8. We'll pick one. Exact time of day TBD once we see who all is in and what time zone they're in. Update: Looking like 17:00 UTS, or Noon Eastern US.

WHERE: Skype. PM me, or otherwise get to me via other social media, your handle and we'll get you in.

WHY: I chose Shia because it's a very easy system, it's somewhat silly, but it lets newcomers get their feet wet in roleplaying and in a very very basic combat system. It also lets me not worry about prep for the most part! And I want to do it in general because I know there are people who are interested that haven't been able to join us for whatever reason.

HOW: Post here that you're interested, say what time of day (and which day, Saturday or Sunday) and what timezone you're in (or if you can do the conversion for me just do it in UTC). Don't worry about making a character or anything like that - we'll do it all on the day of.

I expect the game to go for around four hours, so try to think of windows of time you have with about that much.

Who's in?

Last edited by Boter (2016-12-28 20:03:31)

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Re: Open Call - Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf Session

Yeah, I'm down. Simple. Fun. My jam.

As for when... Sat or Sun is good as long as it doesn't creep to far into the early hours of the morning.

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

http://i.imgur.com/CFVkxAK.jpg

Extended Edition - 146 - The Rise Of Skywalker
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

How's Saturday around 5PM for you guys (noon Eastern)? Or would you rather push back a couple hours and make it an after-dinner thing?

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

I've just asked my best mate in Australia if he is up for it incase we need more numbers but time zones and stuff he bowed out.

Last edited by Regan (2016-12-29 23:38:15)

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Saturday works for me.

Extended Edition - 146 - The Rise Of Skywalker
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

REMINDER: This is tomorrow! Noon US Eastern, 5PM UTC, 9AM US Pacific.

I'm creepin on it.'

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down