Re: B Burnt Skies - Scheduling

With the Super Bowl on Sunday, I don't think I can make it. My house is hosting a massive party. Sorry guys

Thumbs up Thumbs down

No problem, BDA also ducked out. I'll post later tonight or tomorrow with something a bit different, hopefully you guys will like it.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Planning on going ahead with this Sunday. BDA may not be able to make it but I've talked with him already and will be NPCing his character if need be. Please let me know if you're able to join, and check on those that don't check the forum too much.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

I want to get in the habit of putting cancellations in this thread so people don't have to hunt through chat to figure out of we're playing. So, we're canceled this week. (Blame Boter  tongue )

I will not be available next week as I'll be in a car somewhere in the midwest on my way home from a wedding.

"ShadowDuelist is a god."
        -Teague Chrystie

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Good call, thanks man, and thanks for the heads up.

Is anyone else available this week? I had a conversation with Shadow for while he's on the ship where stuff is happening while the rest of you are on shore leave; I'm down for running a side "shore leave hijinks" session this Sunday if anyone likes since Shadow can't join. (Shadow, if you can point Toby and Alex here to comment or at least relay to me their Sunday availability, I'd be appreciative.)