Re: The New Introduction Thread

Proclaimers math... This one's a keeper.

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

That dog deserves an oscar nomination.

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

PUPPY

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Kibouchi wrote:
Teague wrote:

I, for one, remember Dan Sturm.

*sits back down like Atticus Finch*

This. Is. Brilliant.

doctormalcomwellthereitis.gif

Ok, forget everything I've said up until now. You want to know me? Watch this video I made out of boredom last year.

https://vimeo.com/168016790/a90c756b6b

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

hehehe

Witness me!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I am Katelynne! I do the sell of the books for MIT! I found FiYH through whining at Boter to let me join! My worst injury was jumping off a picnic table and banging my head on a hook on the backyard clothesline we used to have! Well, I guess when I was a baby a shelf fell on my finger and the tip nearly came off and I got stitches and still have a scar...but that one I don't remember so it only half counts. I like my pizza with bitter green vegetables (basil ahoy) on it. I AM your sister's phone number.

Fin.

Thumbs up +3 Thumbs down

Pft.

No reasonable table-jumper expects the clothesline hook. Clearly bullshit. Not your fault. *brooks no argument*

Welcome to the forum! I'm Teague; the other folks are the-other-folks. Most of us are goin' stir-crazy 'cuz corona.

...aaaaand that about brings us to the present.

Feel free to bump old threads, etc.; read books in the books thread; sing songs in the karaoke thread; eat crazy pizza in the crazy pizza thread. (...there is no crazy pizza thread, but, you'd fit right in.) Make yourself at home!

For what it's worth, I stand strongly in support of your pizza choices. I like basil on pizza. I was just doin' a thing.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down