Topic: Share your favoite mash-up

Ok, I'm on a weird kick, and there's no getting around it. I want to share the madness and see what others have enjoyed.

Mashups are fun mixes that I have discovered a profound enjoyment of. For this thread, they can include music, properties, graphic arts, and films. Given the nature of this board, films might end up winning out. So, here are my quick list of fun stuff:

Game of Thrones/Legend of Zelda

The music is what makes this one. Built from the two themes of a Zelda game and Game of Thrones, the similarity is eerily beautiful.

Halo and Star Trek Into Darkness

Using the audio from a Star Trek Into Darkness trailer and the cut scenes from Halo, it makes for an interesting mix.

Stumbled upon this while looking at different scifi armor concepts.

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/11311062_120692271610988_2131733539_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTA1NTAyMDYwMTkyMjI3OTQ2Mw%3D%3D.2

For those unfamiliar, the first shot is a Republic Commando from the Star Wars video game of the same name. The third shot is Master Chief from the Halo series, and the middles is a costume blending of the two.

That's all for today folks big_smile Share your favorite mash-ups here.

God loves you!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: Share your favoite mash-up

For music:

Makes Led Zeppelin palatable. Who knew?

Seriously, "Never Gonna Give You Up" is a genuinely great song once you strip away the synths and drum machines and add on an acoustic backing track.

For trailers:

^Not so much a mashup as a recut, but goddamn.

Last edited by Abbie (2016-10-25 04:06:11)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Here's more to add to the fun:
Star Trek (2009) recut to Firefly intro

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Oh hey, thread!

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Best forum branch off ever!

The difficult second album Regan

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Fast and the Furious would be better as a Star Wars fan film:

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

erm... HUH?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ZangrethorDigital.ca

Totally forgot I half-arsed a mash-up quiz https://soundcloud.com/user-518117602/gues-this-mash-up

Thumbs up Thumbs down