Topic: Becky & Eric's Same-Day Edit

So glad I finally get to share this. Of everything I've done for work, this might be my favorite - certainly the one that's the most along the lines of what I do outside of work. The couple came to us with the concept, we shot the "film" portion a couple months ago, and their wedding was last week, where we got the day-of footage and showed the completed project during their reception. As you might imagine, it went over amazingly. The couple loved it and my boss, who wasn't involved in the production at all aside from vetting the pre-edit once I was set with it, was super impressed with what I delivered. Enjoy!

(Because the couple work in emergency service capacities, and especially because of how they're portrayed here, they've asked that we limit its reach a bit, so no embedding - watch here: https://vimeo.com/230784006)

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

Re: Becky & Eric's Same-Day Edit

This is hilarious, well-done, and incredibly weird.

I love it.

Witness me!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

You should have had him shoot his gun up in the air and gone "arrhh!"

Extended Edition - 146 - The Rise Of Skywalker
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

I agree with Writhyn. At first I had my doubts, but than Abe said his line "she came at me like Pink Panther on peanut butter!" I was sold! Well-done

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Abe was amazing. Stick through the credits and you'll see he tried for a different line each time. I won't be able to post the full blooper reel online (too much work blurring out the city name) but at one point he put on the wig and nightie and did the "run for the fence and get taken down". The wig came off; the cigarette stayed in his mouth.

Boter, formerly of TF.N as Boter and DarthArjuna. I like making movies and playing games, in one order or another.

If you're ever just chilling or something, you should post that clip.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Like I said, because of professional and privacy concerns I can't post with the city name visible, and with how backed up we are we can't put any more time into blurring it out. Use your imagination and yes, it is that good.

All's well that ends well

Thumbs up Thumbs down