Re: Obscure personal questions.

That was an awesome story.

I am now mulling over your question. I don't unabashedly loathe anybody, but I can probably figure out someone toward the bottom end of my esteem.

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Haha, telling it is the one way I salvaged anything positive from the incident.

Fear and Esteem-Bottoming doesn't have quite the same ring to it but is more than adequate as an answer!

Last edited by Abbie (2016-07-28 03:13:47)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Saniss reminded me of this thread, now I'll bump it and finally respond to Prax's prompt a year later:

The more I learn about the world of state secrets, the more I'm made queasy by my previous admiration of Edward Snowden. I still think he's a very intelligent guy and a talented speaker, but... yeah, hard no.

Question for the next person: what was your most-disappointing live performance experience?

Teague Chrystie

I have a tendency to fix your typos.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Teague wrote:

The more I learn about the world of state secrets, the more I'm made queasy by my previous admiration of Edward Snowden. I still think he's a very intelligent guy and a talented speaker, but... yeah, hard no.

Sidetracking here: care to elaborate? I know next to nothing about all this, my only association with Snowden is "Hackerish dude hailed as a superhero for David-vs-Goliathing against governments".

Sébastien Fraud
Instagram |Facebook

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Teague wrote:

Question for the next person: what was your most-disappointing live performance experience?

The Killers, at Leeds 2005 when Mr. Brightside was on every radio. They just sounded exactly like the album with no live flare.

Next Question: Have you ever had a moustache, and if so did you wear it as well as Saniss??

Extended Edition - 146 - The Rise Of Skywalker
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

For like a week in college. Fuck no I didn't.

You can choose one director, dead or alive, to become President of the World. Who?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Uwe Boll.

Still better than Trump.

If you had the ability to travel back in time 20 years, whilst retaining all your memories and personality, would you?
Remember, me, for instance, would be 11. It's a daunting task to wait at least 7 years to become an adult, and go through school again.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Tomahawk wrote:

If you had the ability to travel back in time 20 years, whilst retaining all your memories and personality, would you?

Fuck No! Broadband would be years away, I'd have seen every movie. People were still using VHS tapes for god's sake!

There aren't any good old days. There is today. There is tomorrow.

Would you rather have an awkward fumble with a sexy mermaid or a night of passion with a fish-headed lady?

Extended Edition - 146 - The Rise Of Skywalker
VFX Reel | Twitter | IMDB | Blog

I would. There are some skills that my mom wanted me to learn (playing the piano, for instance) that I wish I had continued, among other things.

What's the most random, obscure, hobby that you would spend money on if you could?

God loves you!

Thumbs up Thumbs down